General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Anony said:

King Axel IV the Great

28 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You mean that will be the new regnal name of our dear King Hanyu?

Yuzuru doesn't need another title, his usual one takes three lines...:smiley-happy085: So the King Axel IV then The Catlike Friend 4Lz, The Always-Omitted 4Lo, 4S  The Bicker and Silent Friend 4T. I like it!

7 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Yuzuru doesn't need another title, his usual one takes three lines...:smiley-happy085: So the King Axel IV then The Catlike Friend 4Lz, The Always-Omitted 4Lo, 4S  The Bicker and Silent Friend 4T. I like it!

Should we also add The Mythical 5T. :war:

Hace 1 hora, beki said:

Nothing too surprising. The main idea is he can easily win with lower difficulty, and we all already know that. And we know he doesn’t want to. It sounds like Brian and Tracy will ultimately go with his wishes no matter what.

The harsh part is saying he may be choosing his ideal program with the harder quads over a second win at the Olympics. Understandable. Unlike Hersh, probably the point we are at is realizing his goal is insane, but still believing he can do it. We’ve been down this road before.

i wish H*rsh and other critics would get that... even though a second OGM would be a dream come true no matter the circumstances, I believe that his main goal is ultimately performing his "ideal skate" which would mean surpassing his PB score and ideally, doing it at the right time.  I might not be a world-class athlete myself but as a perfectionist I get where he's coming from and I've never questioned his conviction to increase his BV each season. in other words, in his mind, he's competing against himself so surpassing his own limits would satisfy him more than having an "easy win"

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

...I just counted and it equals yearly earnings of my mother...for me to save this much, I would have to starve for about 3 years... Aren't that a slight overpricing even for Japanese market?

"Slight  overpricing"? I think  you're  being  benign with you  definitions. It's actually INSANE for  every market. Not  only for Japanese one.

9 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

is it cheating if she doesn't mind tho. I mean, 3A knows he will always come back to her and that he loves her over anyoneanyquad else...

But she was a bit angry with him at the start of this season because Yuzu was totally focusing on 4Lo-4Lz :rofl: