General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Well if the tickets suddenly cost something that might mean something...

2 minutes ago, Floria said:

Tickets are free  afaik :confused:

I'm not saying that they're gonna take advantage.. it's just that there's that feeling that he's coming so, 4CC team could be preparing more things :peekapooh:

17 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

because they know big money is coming...

well, he might go if he does not have a superb performance at nationals. In some ways, I am somewhat glad he, Javi.and Pat are not at GPF. Competing against the youngsters at GPF would be exhausting, and if they do not do well, it would be spun negatively in the press. A top.secret.training meet, aka uncles gpf would be better, as they can get a decent idea of what they will face by watching gpf, and with Yuzu and Cha there, they have a good comparison for bv/tes too.

Taipei is close by and I have 12 vacation days by then....hmm, decisions decisions. If Yuzu.goes then the peak cycle would be jnats=COR, 4CC=NHK, Oly=GPF?

2 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Good to know that they know.. :acceptable:

Those pictures are sooo... SENSUAL!!! :knc_yuzu1:

Regarding the tickets, would it still be free.. I have this feeling in my chest. I'm not gonna tell it because I might jinx it. But I think you all know it pretty well... 

The tickets should still be free. It's mostly the balcony seats that will probably go on sale (haven't confirmed this though). It would be strange if they suddenly started charging for these, when the ice level seats were free. 

hace 11 minutos , Xen said:

well, he might go if he does not have a superb performance at nationals. In some ways, I am somewhat glad he, Javi.and Pat are not at GPF. Competing against the youngsters at GPF would be exhausting, and if they do not do well, it would be spun negatively in the press. A top.secret.training meet, aka uncles gpf would be better, as they can get a decent idea of what they will face by watching gpf, and with Yuzu and Cha there, they have a good comparison for bv/tes too.

Taipei is close by and I have 12 vacation days by then....hmm, decisions decisions. If Yuzu.goes then the peak cycle would be jnats=COR, 4CC=NHK, Oly=GPF?

I know it sounds really bad but now despite still being sad about the injury I am actually relieved that GPF is without  Yuzu this time. I had bad feeling about it being in Nagoya in the first place and because of all the pressure to win it and bashing if he doesn't. Whoever wins GPF it will happen in his absence, so nobody will be able to defeat him and gain advantage over him. 

5 minutes ago, Floria said:

I know it sounds really bad but now despite still being sad about the injury I am actually relieved that GPF is without  Yuzu this time. I had bad feeling about it being in Nagoya in the first place and because of all the pressure to win it and bashing if he doesn't. Whoever wins GPF it will happen in his absence, so nobody will be able to defeat him and gain advantage over him. 

it actually does delay his peak,  and with jnats etc, it might allow him to hit his gpf peak at the right time, the timing is actually about the same.