General Yuzuru Chat

...and Mascot time!!! Yuzu is so adorable with mascots!! 

Edit - sorry just seen it's already posted! You gotta be quick when you are a Fanyu, and I am too slow lol!!

12 hours ago, Perelandra said:

ANA behind the scenes feature about making the Yuzu ANA little movies

On YT  Dec 16th at 11:11 JST 

I've been watching this again, and again... (and again...)

My random thoughts:

- I really envy the lady fanning him after takes. Can I apply for that position? :P

- Him snapping his fingers is a mood. I love that he obviously enjoyed the shoot <3

- His skin is brighter than a summer's day

- He really is quite long-legged, isn't he?

- No matter how long (or short) the behind-the-scenes are, it's never enough. I can watch this guy do this all day...

1 hour ago, AngelOnIce said:

I've been watching this again, and again... (and again...)

My random thoughts:

- I really envy the lady fanning him after takes. Can I apply for that position? :P

- Him snapping his fingers is a mood. I love that he obviously enjoyed the shoot <3

- His skin is brighter than a summer's day

- He really is quite long-legged, isn't he?

- No matter how long (or short) the behind-the-scenes are, it's never enough. I can watch this guy do this all day...

hehehe

The same thought occurred to me, about being on standby to fan Yuzu between takes, probably to most Fanyus.

"I volunteer"

On 12/11/2023 at 4:28 AM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

OMG, the Bad Photography Championship. I recall rolling around with laughter when I saw a YouTube video compiling unsuccessful attempts to get good pics of Yuzu during the 2018 Sendai parade. Wish I could watch it again but didn’t find it so far. Is there a chance?

Later I could have participated with my own pics from Turin 2019. I had bought a new camera (hoping to get more chances to take Yuzu photos). Yuzu is just too fast! (And I’m not talented enough. 🤣) Among the thousands of pics I took in Turin there are so many featuring just Yuzu’s blurred arm or leg etc. Or the camera had focused on the glass panels instead, while Yuzu rushed by and appeared in the picture only as a ghost …  :smiley-laughing021:

Guys, this morning I woke up thinking about David Wilson (as you do lol!) and his post about a new "gala" programme for NS....I noticed the word Gala immediately and thought it was just a Davidism for a show programme...but THEN I thought where is Worlds in March?? and remembered it's Montreal.....you know what I am thinking don't you :surprised_pikachu:

EDIT: OMG I have just looked up tickets - 2 tickets short side second row - over $1200 CAD, even Row 10 is just under $1000 CAD - now I know for sure Yuzu is going, who else would be worth that much to watch at the gala???!!! (joke that Yuzu is going btw....or is it??)

2nd EDIT: oh nooo, I can feel Clownyu thinking coming on :shrug: to buy or not to buy, just in case......)

3rd EDIT: I would buy to give myself the chance if I knew I could resell for the same price; reality is I probably wouldn't be able to give it away if Yuzu is not there....(my evidence base for this sweeping statement is the terrible attendance at FS comps compared to when Yuzu was competing, and compared to his sell-out ice stories!)