General Yuzuru Chat

On 10/25/2023 at 9:33 PM, Beatrice said:

Fellow Satellites, I need your help/ opinion/ reassurance, coz I'm a bit confused   :confused: 

I've just bought my "RE_PRAY" ticket, Live + Archive for $ 35.

I quote from the email I got afterwards:

Point 1 : Success ✔️ ---- check, displayed :yes:

Point 3 :  TICKET   ---- check, displayed    :yes:

Point 2 :  VOD Product ---- ?

Where do I find the VOD detail page? Is it on the "My Beyond" page, the "VOD" button between the "Ticket" and the "Sticker" buttons? When I click on that "VOD", there's CLOSED displayed on the ticket, not "Viewable period", although I did buy the archive viewing as well. Well, at least I interpret "VOD" as the term for the subsequent later archive viewing, scheduled from November 14th to 21st.

Otoh, there is the following line in the "Concert Information":  "This product does not include Multi-View and VOD."

So, is "VOD" the term for the archive viewing or not?  :dontknow:

Dear fellow satellites, I need your help, too. Last night I had struggled for hours to buy a ticket. I couldn't establish a Beyond Live account on my smart phone, so I used the phone of a family member. I was able to buy a Live + Archive ticket but the only email I only was the confirmation of the purchase and no ticket was ever visible. I couldn't watch live but when the show was over I wanted to check when the archive will be available for me. All I got was "See you next time" and in the purchase history a confirmation of my purchase. I never received an email with a code or so. Was a code required? Does anyone have the same issues? I only see "Earned Date: 12 November 2023" but nothing about the archive viewing period. How and when can I access the archive? Can anyone help me, please?

55 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

Dear fellow satellites, I need your help, too. Last night I had struggled for hours to buy a ticket. I couldn't establish a Beyond Live account on my smart phone, so I used the phone of a family member. I was able to buy a Live + Archive ticket but the only email I only was the confirmation of the purchase and no ticket was ever visible. I couldn't watch live but when the show was over I wanted to check when the archive will be available for me. All I got was "See you next time" and in the purchase history a confirmation of my purchase. I never received an email with a code or so. Was a code required? Does anyone have the same issues? I only see "Earned Date: 12 November 2023" but nothing about the archive viewing period. How and when can I access the archive? Can anyone help me, please?

I'm not sure I understand what happened, but I'll tell you what my experience was. I bought access to the livestream and saw "Success." I learned later that no code is sent and there is no "ticket." Ten minutes before the show started, I went to the page that said "Success," reloaded it, and saw a button saying "Enter." I clicked on it and was immediately at Saitama. As for the archive, I also purchased that. VOD literally means Video on Demand, and I think it doesn't work now because the show is not yet archived and available. Wait until the 14th, when BeyondLive said it would be available. Things should be clearer then. 

I'm so sorry you missed the show because of a misunderstanding! I had the same initial reaction you did, because when we used Global Code, we got a code we used to access the livestream. So I asked someone on Twitter, and they responded. :(  

41 minutes ago, fenraven said:

I'm not sure I understand what happened, but I'll tell you what my experience was. I bought access to the livestream and saw "Success." I learned later that no code is sent and there is no "ticket." Ten minutes before the show started, I went to the page that said "Success," reloaded it, and saw a button saying "Enter." I clicked on it and was immediately at Saitama. As for the archive, I also purchased that. VOD literally means Video on Demand, and I think it doesn't work now because the show is not yet archived and available. Wait until the 14th, when BeyondLive said it would be available. Things should be clearer then. 

I'm so sorry you missed the show because of a misunderstanding! I had the same initial reaction you did, because when we used Global Code, we got a code we used to access the livestream. So I asked someone on Twitter, and they responded. :(  

This gives me hope. Actually meanwhile we did receive an email with the details @Beatrice had described, but several hours late. On the My Beyond page the section "Ticket" is now marked "expired" and the section "VOD" says "closed". So I really hope this will work in 10 days. Thanks very much indeed! :thanks:

5 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

. . . . .  I was able to buy a Live + Archive ticket but the only email I got was the confirmation of the purchase and no ticket was ever visible. I couldn't watch live . . . . .  I never received an email with a code or so. Was a code required? . . . . .

How and when can I access the archive? ...

3 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

. . . . .  meanwhile we did receive an email with the details @Beatrice had described, but several hours late. On the My Beyond page the section "Ticket" is now marked "expired" and the section "VOD" says "closed". So I really hope this will work in 10 days. Thanks very much indeed! :thanks:

I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to watch the live-stream  :consoling2:

No code was necessary for the viewing. Again I the quote from the email I got after the ticket purchase (order confirmation):

"How to check your items:
● Concert Ticket
If Success ✔️ is displayed on the Concert detail page, the ticket has been successfully registered in your account."

10 minutes before the show I went to the concert information page Beyond LIVE - Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd "RE_PRAY" TOUR where I signed in with my "beyond LIVE" account, and just like @fenraven described above, I entered the venue by clicking the respective button.

After the end of the stream, my page also showed "Ticket" marked "expired" and the section "VOD" marked "closed".

According to the concert info page, "Archive services for the <LIVE + ARCHIVE > content will be time limited and will follow the schedule below.
▶November 14, 2023(TUE) 3PM(JST)~ Novebber 21, 2023(TUE) 23:59PM(JST)."

I don't know any details about the procedure for accessing the archive  :shrug:

I keep my fingers crossed for all of us who purchased tickets to be able to access the archives at the scheduled time  :fingerscrossed: