General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I'm so thankful that things like google translate exist, otherwise I would have no idea what color I ordered, lol.

Got the black one. Love the light blue, but I think it's the wrong color for me :(. I'm also curious how the size will turn out....I got the last one in size S and sadly, it lost some centimeters after washing. Now I ordered M...we will see what happens. Worst case, I can wear it as a dress ;).

As I'm not sure if I will be able to watch live on saturday (glad that there is the replay function), I wish everyone who does a great time :SunFace:.

I got my measuring tape to check the dimensions vs a sweater I already have, and also ordered M. Now I'm hoping I got it right, too!

Hi guys, I know it's been a long time, since I posted, but I need to tell you my feelings from GIFT. I have been waiting for a long time until one great Fanyu from the Czech Republic finally translated GIFT subtitles into Czech. And I have to say, that because it was in my native language I was able to (finally) completely understand what Yuzu wanted to tell us in this story. And these emotions... I laughed, cried, felt the tension. But I realised how alone he was sometimes and how many things he suffered. But every time, when he came on the ice, everything broke up, because the power of the crowd and the atmosphere (I think) made him so happy that he's a figure skater and suffered all the bad. And the final, these words which came after Seimei... I got so much energy to support him every single day of his professional career. There was also the interview one day after, when came that one realisation... Sometimes, he's just like me. A few years ago, I was bullied by my classmates (I'm still a student, you know). And then, I was alone... I wasn't, I had family, but I felt like I am. But, videos of Yuzu's skating, voice, music and everything connected to him helped me get through it. Just like he wanted. Because of this, I'm where I am... With my new friends, new hobbies, and new motivation... And I'm here with you all, supporting Yuzu, because he helped me so much. 

PS. Sorry for my bad english ❤️

1 hour ago, Anin_kaaa said:

Hi guys, I know it's been a long time, since I posted, but I need to tell you my feelings from GIFT. I have been waiting for a long time until one great Fanyu from the Czech Republic finally translated GIFT subtitles into Czech. And I have to say, that because it was in my native language I was able to (finally) completely understand what Yuzu wanted to tell us in this story. And these emotions... I laughed, cried, felt the tension. But I realised how alone he was sometimes and how many things he suffered. But every time, when he came on the ice, everything broke up, because the power of the crowd and the atmosphere (I think) made him so happy that he's a figure skater and suffered all the bad. And the final, these words which came after Seimei... I got so much energy to support him every single day of his professional career. There was also the interview one day after, when came that one realisation... Sometimes, he's just like me. A few years ago, I was bullied by my classmates (I'm still a student, you know). And then, I was alone... I wasn't, I had family, but I felt like I am. But, videos of Yuzu's skating, voice, music and everything connected to him helped me get through it. Just like he wanted. Because of this, I'm where I am... With my new friends, new hobbies, and new motivation... And I'm here with you all, supporting Yuzu, because he helped me so much. 

Glad to hear that Yuzu helped you to get through a lot of things! 

I was watching Yuzu's old YouTube video clips these few days. Switching between current gf series to Yuzu's competitions. Without realising that I have kept watching Yuzu's competition programmes like gpf FS 2019 (really miss the greatest pooh rain ever). 'Force' my 88 yrs old senile mum to throw a pooh in front of TV telling her just like what the live audiences did🤪), Skate Canada 2019, 2018 Olympics etc etc...

My mum always remember Yuzu as 'skating girl' despite being senile...lol

Will I stop watching Yuzu's old competition programmes in future?...I guess NOT😂

On 10/15/2023 at 3:49 PM, Perelandra said:

Sarah is keeping us in touch with Yuzu sama and Domoto san through her wonderful subtitles:loveshower:A thousand thanks Sarah

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

This is so poetic and so wise - the metaphor with the moon and the light from the audience which makes the moon shine. So sweet of him. :heartpound:

7 hours ago, Anin_kaaa said:

I like your story, thank you for sharing :heart: 

It's pretty amazing, fanyus are proving that had the Japanese lottery system let them, they would have been there every time. But now Yuzu has made it easier. And maybe the number of overseas fans during the tour will show that he can depend on an audience outside...