General Yuzuru Chat

On 7/22/2023 at 8:48 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Has this been posted yet?

[NEWS]

The information about the Grand Prize in the relay broadcasting category is not new, but we were waiting for the announcement of the winner of the Grand Prix, for which all the winners of the grand prize were candidates. Now I can see that this biggest award was given to the winner in the culture and cultural education category.

3 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Does anyone know anything about this: e-Style book .pdf | Powered by Box ?

I'm looking for an English translation of the Yuzu's part. If this has already been translated, I would appreciate a link :) 

Nothing new is written actually. Its an interview about his university decision.  he says he has a huge desire for learning and want to learn to how he arrange the knowledge and lots of information to his daily life and skating. The other reason is understanding and questioning to being a human so for that he studied human information science. He says he learned programming and time management through his uni life sometimes had done his works on the deadline and on the plane. He is telling about his thesis like it can be changeable with the new rules etc. also he tells briefly the advantages of online education and giving some advice to people who might be interested about his major. i think thats pretty much it (I’ve been studying japanese only for one year so there can be some parts that i missed.)

1 hour ago, bubbletea said:

Nothing new is written actually. Its an interview about his university decision.  he says he has a huge desire for learning and want to learn to how he arrange the knowledge and lots of information to his daily life and skating. The other reason is understanding and questioning to being a human so for that he studied human information science. He says he learned programming and time management through his uni life sometimes had done his works on the deadline and on the plane. He is telling about his thesis like it can be changeable with the new rules etc. also he tells briefly the advantages of online education and giving some advice to people who might be interested about his major. i think thats pretty much it (I’ve been studying japanese only for one year so there can be some parts that i missed.)

Thank you for taking the trouble to read and summarise it for me :heart:

Hi everyone!

I just want to take the opportunity to thank the whole Planet Hanyu team and fellow fanyus for keeping this wonderful forum alive :grouphug:

It's especially times like these when social media platforms are going wild and their future is uncertain ... to have a save place to return to ... to have a home where you can find your moots ... to have a room where we can all share our love and support for Yuzu together. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart :10742289:

Also very big thanks to @fenraven for the new banner! The design is absolutely gorgeous :2thumbsup:

Exciting news: Yuzu's LMEY video on the German ARD Sportschau is about to hit 4.5 million views! I am really happy that we managed to bring it back every year. Currently, it seems to be the only figure skating video on the channel that is still publicly accessible.

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu is so generous! :cheer:

[NEWS]

Very generous indeed. It is a rare quality for somebody to make money in order to help other people and society as a whole. Hope that the money from Yuzu's projects will allow him to have and enjoy excellent on and off ice training facilities that meet Yuzu's needs and high standards and a place to host shows and help the future generations of skaters as well as giving him an excellent standard of living for always

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

News from Irene

https://icerink-sendai.net/news/detail.php?id=51

Yuzu has made an extremely generous donation to his beloved home rink

Yuzu really cares for his home city Sendai and those who visit and make use of the facilities at Ice Rink Sendai and Ice chan of course

[NEWS]

He is such a kind and generous person! Earn more and donate more.Hope his dream of giving Sendai a 'world class' ice rink ( plus multiple utilities) will be fulfilled 😁

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone!

I just want to take the opportunity to thank the whole Planet Hanyu team and fellow fanyus for keeping this wonderful forum alive :grouphug:

It's especially times like these when social media platforms are going wild and their future is uncertain ... to have a save place to return to ... to have a home where you can find your moots ... to have a room where we can all share our love and support for Yuzu together. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart :10742289:

Also very big thanks to @fenraven for the new banner! The design is absolutely gorgeous :2thumbsup:

Exciting news: Yuzu's LMEY video on the German ARD Sportschau is about to hit 4.5 million views! I am really happy that we managed to bring it back every year. Currently, it seems to be the only figure skating video on the channel that is still publicly accessible.

Thank you Henni for everything you do!

47 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Thank you Henni for everything you do!

You're welcome. I hope to be able to post here more again :grouphug:

Today, I updated my stats list of Yuzu's +1M videos on YouTube. It's sad that a total of 8 videos has been deleted or turned private since last year, but on the upside we have seven newcomers in the list! Mostly thanks to Yuzu's own channel and Nippon TV. It's also lovely to see that older videos are still watched and rewatched by so many people. Some videos literally doubled in view numbers since 2021.