General Yuzuru Chat

Olympic Channel TenChi has 969,000 views (NC's RM has 1.1M views just for comparative reasons of course.....)  here's the link for ease! 

1 minute ago, Pammi said:

Olympic Channel TenChi has 969,000 views (NC's RM has 1.1M views just for comparative reasons of course.....)  here's the link for ease! 

I found it too painful to watch Yuzu's free programme at Beijing Olympics.I have been avoiding watching it for the second time. But, I wouldn't mind watching Yuzu's short and long programmes at Pyeongchang Olympics for god know how many times because I can feel Yuzu's triumph and that made me so proud of him for winning back to back 🥇🥇

2 minutes ago, LAY said:

I found it too painful to watch Yuzu's free programme at Beijing Olympics.I have been avoiding watching it for the second time. But, I wouldn't mind watching Yuzu's short and long programmes at Pyeongchang Olympics for god know how many times because I can feel Yuzu's triumph and that made me so proud of him for winning back to back 🥇🥇

Many ppl find it painful, yes, me included :weeping:

My suggestion is really for those of us who are interested in the numbers of views on different programmes/channels...not everyone is :) 

14 hours ago, Pammi said:

14 hours ago, Pammi said:

Many ppl find it painful, yes, me included :weeping:

My suggestion is really for those of us who are interested in the numbers of views on different programmes/channels...not everyone is :) 

970K views now. :) 

It's not the skate we wanted for him, and it's not the skate he wanted for himself, but this skate really showed his fighting spirit. He gave his all on a busted ankle and despite the first two falls, the rest of the program is excellent. I miss Tenchi. I love watching his winning programs, but I also want Yuzu to know he's got my support even when he doesn't win.

I discovered Yuzu during the PyeongChang Olympics, and I know a lot of people discovered him during Beijing. Most new figure skating fans will go to the Olympic videos first, so let's keep boosting his Olympic videos so that new figure skating fans will continue to discover him. If the Beijing programs are too hard to watch, there's always the PyeongChang and Sochi programs.

16 minutes ago, IceWings said:

970K views now. :) 

It's not the skate we wanted for him, and it's not the skate he wanted for himself, but this skate really showed his fighting spirit. He gave his all on a busted ankle and despite the first two falls, the rest of the program is excellent. I miss Tenchi. I love watching his winning programs, but I also want Yuzu to know he's got my support even when he doesn't win.

I discovered Yuzu during the PyeongChang Olympics, and I know a lot of people discovered him during Beijing. Most new figure skating fans will go to the Olympic videos first, so let's keep boosting his Olympic videos so that new figure skating fans will continue to discover him. If the Beijing programs are too hard to watch, there's always the PyeongChang and Sochi programs.

I found out about Yuzu from a local Chinese newspaper in Brunei around mid 2019.

An article about popular Japanese celebrities and athletes who are good at academic studies. Yuzu was listed at no.4 (random ranking). There was only a small picture showing his piecing eyes ( I guess taken from his 2018 Olympics programme which I called 'Seimei' eyes) and his beautiful Japanese name in kanja 羽生結弦。I was attracted to this athlete and started finding out more about him from internet and

the rest is history...

I hate to see him cry! The memories of him :

- Sitting alone at kiss and cry after 2019 GPF Sp. He was extremely upset (teary perhaps?)

- The Beijing Olympic interviews by Japanese presenters ( I cant remember his name. The guy whom he was closed to and Shizuoka Arakawa).He was in tears because he said he can't control it after seeing people whom he was familiar to.

I tried to avoid watching Yuzu's Beijing Olympics because I just can't stand seeing him so vulnerable and upset.But I love to see Cfanyus followed him everywhere and gave him huge support.

A year after turning pro, Yuzu more so than ever:

-  Happy, confident, super charismatic, innovative, creative, blessed with anti aging looks and many more🥰