General Yuzuru Chat

From Kino Umeda Bookstore - panel exhibition is being held at the West Window to commemorate the release of #羽生結弦 's " #蒼い炎 Ⅳ Infinite Edition" Please see the beautiful figure of Mr. Hanyu, who has become more and more attractive after turning to a professional skater. (google translate)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

The Stone of Scone, also called the "Stone of Destiny" was recently taken to Westminster Abbey for the coronation of King Charles III. Legend has it that unless the Monarch sit above the stone they can never truly be the rightful ruler of England and Scotland

The Skating boot stone has become a place of pilgrimage for many a fan of Yuzu's  and perhaps will become part of Yuzu's mystique and legend as the greatest figure skater

7 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Machine Translation of the Prologue of Aoi Honoo IV

On TUMBLR

Disclaimer within the post

Thank you for sharing. I'm aware that this is a machine translation, but it is still very sad to read. There seem to be some hidden meanings and you have to think about what he is referring to without him saying it directly, but it is very painful to know how much he suffered during that period. I hope that after what happened at Beijing 2022, he knows that we fans are always there for him, not just because of his achievements and things like that.

30 минут назад, LiaRy сказал:

It's relatively quiet around here. How is everyone handling the mini-drought?

I'm full of translation with all this TV-programs, interviews, shows... I don't know what drought is :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

for me it is time to do all that I couldn't do on time in rush time :laughing: 

kind a vacation (no) for Hanyu Yuzuru's newsmaker and translator :sadPooh:

4 hours ago, LiaRy said:

It's relatively quiet around here. How is everyone handling the mini-drought?

No one can convince me this isn't a drought

Counting down the days to FaOI in Makuhari! :68811363: Only D3 is being broadcast live but I'm sure there will be crumbs and costume sketches posted on Twitter from fans in attendance during the first two days :10636614:

We got spoiled with those near daily SOI livestreams...

39 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Counting down the days to FaOI in Makuhari! :68811363: Only D3 is being broadcast live but I'm sure there will be crumbs and costume sketches posted on Twitter from fans in attendance during the first two days :10636614:

We got spoiled with those near daily SOI livestreams...

SOI was brutal. I wouldn't exactly call it spoiled... But I see your meaning :10814716:

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

SOI was brutal. I wouldn't exactly call it spoiled... But I see your meaning :10814716:

Sitting through two hours of other skaters, plus Heart and Soul on repeat, for four minutes of Yuzu. I don't doubt every one of us thought it worthwhile, but yikes! Brutal it was.