General Yuzuru Chat

heloo.. 

been a really long time silent reader of Planet Hanyu and I'm kinda shocked yet proud of the admin and satelites of PH for finally limited teh access of PH Videos. 

Not gonna lie YES I'm here for the minimum 10 post. hehe but actually the reason why I didnt register any account here is I/m not that good at expressing my self in English. 

So, please all satelites pardon my english ..

quick introduction about me and about me being a fan of Yuzuru Hanyu.

I'm from Indonesia, first time getting to know Yuzuru from youtube algorithm recommendation because I keep watching one of Enhypen member skating. First video of Yuzuru I watched is Pyeongchang Olympic Long Program THE GOD SEIMEI. Even until now watching that video always feels nostalgic to me.

First impression of my first ever Yuzu video, I SO IN LOVE WITH HIS ENERGY, i love his posture when he skates, and that's it. What comes after that? you already guessed right, I kept watching his videos (all of kinda videos) pull an all nighter and somehow a lil bit neglected my job because Yuzu's choreo kept popping out in my head like I NEED TO SEE HIM SKATING NOWW. Is it him that addicting or is it just me who's a lil bit obsessed ? I dont wanna know .. all i know is just whenever i feel down those videos help me to face my worst days. 

I love him so much i feel like crying now LOL

2 minutes ago, mei_yuzu said:

heloo.. 

been a really long time silent reader of Planet Hanyu and I'm kinda shocked yet proud of the admin and satelites of PH for finally limited teh access of PH Videos. 

Not gonna lie YES I'm here for the minimum 10 post. hehe but actually the reason why I didnt register any account here is I/m not that good at expressing my self in English. 

I'm from Indonesia, first time getting to know Yuzuru from youtube algorithm recommendation because I keep watching one of Enhypen member skating. First video of Yuzuru I watched is Pyeongchang Olympic Long Program THE GOD SEIMEI. Even until now watching that video always feels nostalgic to me.

First impression of my first ever Yuzu video, I SO IN LOVE WITH HIS ENERGY, i love his posture when he skates, and that's it. What comes after that? you already guessed right, I kept watching his videos (all of kinda videos) pull an all nighter and somehow a lil bit neglected my job because Yuzu's choreo kept popping out in my head like I NEED TO SEE HIM SKATING NOWW. Is it him that addicting or is it just me who's a lil bit obsessed ? I dont wanna know .. all i know is just whenever i feel down those videos help me to face my worst days. 

Jangan menangis lah support Yuzu senantiasa aja😜

Fanyu dari Brunei Darussalam 🇧🇳

55 minutes ago, mei_yuzu said:

heloo.. 

Welcome

a lot of us are not that great with English so don't worry you doing great 👍

2 hours ago, LAY said:

Jangan menangis lah support Yuzu senantiasa aja😜

Fanyu dari Brunei Darussalam 🇧🇳

Wow.. Terimakasih :grouphug2:

2 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Hi, @mei_yuzu! :welcome: Thank you for your story! I know a lot of people are upset and uncomfortable about interacting on the forum, but I am actually very happy to hear so many different (yet still somehow similar) 'how I got Yuzu-ed' stories.

Honestly, I put my full support about PH admins making that rules. So that for some fanyus like me can interact more on this forum and the more the merrier :clapclap4:

2 hours ago, Jolanda said:

Welcome

a lot of us are not that great with English so don't worry you doing great 👍

thank you so much i appreciate it alott :10742289:

Hello. 
I happened to know Yuzu at last year's Olympics, so I couldn't watch it live, but I watched the game on YouTube and watched Gala live for the first time, and Yuzu jumped like a butterfly and became a fan of Yuzu

I was looking for a video that wasn't on YouTube, but it helped a lot
I signed up because I can't speak English, but I was thinking about what to write and now I'm saying hello. Please understand if it's weird because I'm using a translator:bunny-smiley:

27 minutes ago, yuzufly said:

Please understand if it's weird because I'm using a translator:bunny-smiley:

No, you are perfectly understandable! 

I’ve been mustering the courage to post on the main chat, as I like hanging in the background most the time.

I’ve only known about Planet Hanyu for a month or so, but this community really has been welcoming! So thank you, (and sorry if it’s a little awkward).

On 3/24/2023 at 6:42 AM, Martina said:

To read that Yuzu has been attacked in some way for a program that just wants to share the pain of a tragedy that has affected so many people is terrible. Not even on the pain the haters leave him alone. I hope that the fact that he made the video for us and shared it on his channel means that the problems are overcome, and that he is feeling a little better. The 11th was a painful day.

I stumbled onto some Japanese gossip site awhile ago, and the comments were just awful and straight up nasty. But then they were like that with every celeb. Some people are just so mired in hatred and bitterness that they can't see the good in the world anymore. It's a shame for them really, to be missing out on someone like Yuzu, but what can you do? :grouphug: