General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

In the video, you can click the Subtitles symbol to enable subtitles, then click the Options symbol to choose the subtitle language - Japanese or English. I hope that helps.

I learned it here a few months ago : autoplay on ON / CC and below a red line / setting (toothed wheel / subtitles / auto-translate and choice of language 

I managed to post the tweet at 1.11pm on 11.11.2022. I did it! :yahoo:And it was so stressful having to make sure I'm seated down at some cafe & focusing on not missing the important timing. My ema for Yuzu before I return home from Japan today. This is at Hie Shrine, Tokyo. The baby pooh san is not attached permanently on the ema in case you are wondering.:grin: Happy Friday Satellites!!! :heartpound::heartpound::heartpound:

48 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

I can't reveal not only because of the confidentiality obligation but also because I don't a word of what he says other than the thank you in multiple languages at the end. Is there a subtitled version? Have I missed anything?

Did you watch with captions turned on? 

45 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Asking for my future self who hopes to attend ice shows next year. How does overseas fans get a Japan mobile numbers?

Anyone who knows please PM me. Thanks!

No please state here! I'm planning the same lol. This FOMO has gone long enough. I mean, we could always buy a simcard for local number, right? But they'll need our information so passport is needed to verify? 

Edit: As per Google: 

As a tourist, you can buy a Japanese SIM card in one of two ways. One option is to order one online, either for delivery to you in your home country or for pick up at the airport where you arrive in Japan. The other way is to simply wait until you land and buy one at that time.

Looks simple enough. However, I still would like to hear first hand experience. @Soleil88 care to share yours? :snonegai:

13 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

I managed to post the tweet at 1.11pm on 11.11.2022. I did it! :yahoo:And it was so stressful having to make sure I'm seated down at some cafe & focusing on not missing the important timing. My ema for Yuzu before I return home from Japan today. This is at Hie Shrine, Tokyo. The baby pooh san is not attached permanently on the ema in case you are wondering.:grin: Happy Friday Satellites!!! :heartpound::heartpound::heartpound:

Thank you for including all of us in the Planet on your ema. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

P.S. You can also schedule a tweet to post on a particular time and day before you post it. That way it will post itself even if you are not there to post it. It comes in handy sometimes. :wink2:

41 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

No please state here! I'm planning the same lol. This FOMO has gone long enough. I mean, we could always buy a simcard for local number, right? But they'll need our information so passport is needed to verify? 

Edit: As per Google: 

As a tourist, you can buy a Japanese SIM card in one of two ways. One option is to order one online, either for delivery to you in your home country or for pick up at the airport where you arrive in Japan. The other way is to simply wait until you land and buy one at that time.

Looks simple enough. However, I still would like to hear first hand experience. @Soleil88 care to share yours? :snonegai:

For live view screening in the theatres, my japanese friend helped me enter the lottery for the movie tickets & she won the lottery for them. I didn't manage to get any japanese sim card though (though i plan to initially). Sorry that i couldn't provide any deeper insights. 

Hace 1 hora, Soleil88 said:

Thank you so much for doing it!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::7938863: