General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu really unites so many different people from all over the world and all kinds of fandoms. This reminds me of BTS and k-pop fans supporting Yuzu during the Olympics on a large scale. By the way, the OP's Tweet already has almost 6K Likes. Yuzu and his skating are appealing to so many people. :dancingpooh:

I love the concept of "Share Practice." (especially when many people can't watch practice and competitions live due to Covid) It looks to me that he's created this channel only to share the truth and joy of figure skating with a global audience. AND THERE ARE NO ADS!!! He doesn't consider profit off it. To think that he pays for renting the rink and spends time preparing and editing the video just for us to enjoy...He's so real I love him.😭Yuzuru is the best figure skating coach on YouTube...Young skaters should subscribe to his channel ehehehehehe.

3 minutes ago, eren said:

AND THERE ARE NO ADS!!! He doesn't consider profit off it. To think that he pays for renting the rink and spends time preparing and editing the video just for us to enjoy...He's so real I love him.😭

Since his channel is so new, he probably hasn't had a chance to negotiate things related to monetization quite yet. Personally I hope he will monetize his channel :dontknow: (he deserves it and he could do charity streams as well if he wants to).

7 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Since his channel is so new, he probably hasn't had a chance to negotiate things related to monetization quite yet. Personally I hope he will monetize his channel :dontknow: (he deserves it and he could do charity streams as well if he wants to).

Yes he deserves it!!!

21 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Hey everyone,

the thread for the public practice is up -  it will be unlocked half an hour before the streaming begins. Let's watch it together and enjoy Yuzu's first streaming  on his YouTube channel :cheer:

:68271262:

It's gonna be 10pm for me, perfect time :dancinghotdog:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Nothing a bit of loratadine can't fix :muahaha:

You Ladies are awesome 😆 I was already up high with Yuzu's YT Channel and two videos :loveeyes: and then reading your posts, I am cracking up here 😂

By the way, I have a cat too...if Yuzu films his hydroblade on close-up on ice perspective I'll give her as well ( although she old and crumby little thing)

9 minutes ago, Suzu said:

You Ladies are awesome 😆 I was already up high with Yuzu's YT Channel and two videos :loveeyes: and then reading your posts, I am cracking up here 😂

By the way, I have a cat too...if Yuzu films his hydroblade on close-up on ice perspective I'll give her as well ( although she old and crumby little thing)

As much as I love my cats, I don't even know if Yuzu would want them, allergies or no. One is a grumpy old man who likes exactly two people in this world, and one is sweet but... special.

I would still like to request a close-up hydroblade, though.

EDIT: The grumpy old man is oddly drawn to Yuzu's skating, though...

6 minutes ago, Suzu said:

I kid you not. We just rescued a little calico right now! 

(I should send a comment asking for a close up hydroblade for the sake of planet earth.)