General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Whatever happens, he will for sure continue "Yuzuru Hanyu" skating and I prefer that to any ISU skating. Lots of potentials are ahead whether in competitions or ice-shows. I always said he is at his best ever, so he will continue to dazzle us further. Future is bright, no matter the decision. He is bigger than his petty sport, maybe it's the time to fly higher and explore other skies without getting stoned anymore. 

Anyone else crying already? Not just me, surely!

I have been up an hour (8.30am here now) and all I have done is opened a million links to livestreaming and cried...oh and had a cup of tea too, and postponed my 9am meeting to 10am....

Hugs to everyone, thanks for all the streaming info and mutual support!

Guest Mary_kyo
10 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I was hoping I could stay calm on the Planet™...

Oh well, look who's a clown here :animated-smileys-disguised-062:

The people who shouldn’t be calm isn’t us. There will be nothing bad in this press conference. If he continues to compete, we will do our best to cheer louder than ever. If he decides to retire, it has advantages too, he won’t be robbed anymore and be used as stepping stones for undeserving ones, he will be finally free from all the unfair treatments and injustice. As long as he skates, everything is fine and bright.

The loss is on ISU. They could had managed this way better because he can still clearly compete at the top and bring popularity to the sport. They can go to hell. Never deserved him.

One of the translations out there said that the words "We are pleased to announce" were used in the announcement. I refuse to believe that they would start like that only to inform us about his retirement. Saying that they are pleased to announced this is like a fist in the gut.

ETA: And if I know anything about PR, I know that words have to be chosen very carefully.

9分钟前, Pammi说:

Anyone else crying already? Not just me, surely!

I have been up an hour (8.30am here now) and all I have done is opened a million links to livestreaming and cried...oh and had a cup of tea too, and postponed my 9am meeting to 10am....

Hugs to everyone, thanks for all the streaming info and mutual support!

Drink some beer and open his skating will help you being calm down a little