General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, avelingese said:

Hello, My first post here!

Sorry I'm not reffering to specific posts but there were a lot of them.

I wanted to ask - why are you actually depressed after those Olympics? I mean imagine if he visits this forum and what he will see is bunch of posts saying "omg, Yuzu didn't win gold and popped his 4S, I'm so sad for him", he didn't even want that gold medal. Am I the only one that is actually happy for him? He went throguh this Olympics on his terms, did what he wanted to do, made a historic moment, ALMOST landed 4A (it's SO close that I'm not even going to talk about how close he is to achieving his dream) and everybody is talking about him and praising him anyway. 

I'm his fan only since January 2020 and have been supporting him ever since and will always be, whatever he decides to do. I'm so proud of him that he still stays true to himself, that he's still humble and has so much love for the sport despite all the struggles he's been through. The only thing I want for him is to be healthy and it's enough to land this 4A. 

And also for the people saying that he should do everything to win this 3rd gold (not only on this forum but I saw a lot of comments like this on the internet) - he alerady IS the G.O.A.T, he's the best. He doesn't need to prove anything anymore. It's like it's him in he's league and then there's the rest. There's nobody he could compete with, because nobody is on his level, end of story. Nathan Chen is a good jumper. He's jumps are correct in terms of technique - he does a good entrance, spin in the air required amount of times and then lands it and don't fall and that's it. But do he's jumps look like he's floating in the air and is wegihtless like a feather? Nope. Sorry but whoever says that any skater can even get close to Yuzu is delusional.

This is my personal opinion:

I'm not sad about Yuzu not winning a medal. I couldn't care less about medals. I'm sad for him because during the last four years, he has been constantly underscored, robbed of medals, and mistreated. He has been disrespected, discarded, and treated unfairly and been made to feel like he's unwanted, not good enough, and over. The ISU and certain national feds robbed Yuzu not only of his well-deserved wins, but also his confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth. They even took away his joy after a good skate.

No matter what he did, no matter how hard he tried, he was not given the rewards and the points he should've gotten according to the very rulebook of the ISU. Yuzu has never gotten support from the JSF and was already underscored even before Pyeongchang Olympics. But from 2018 on, he's been robbed in broad daylight while at the same time, a certain skater got pushed and hyped like crazy, getting undeserved candies and gigantic scores for mediocre work.

And then, after four years of mistreatment - when Yuzu was in great shape after having overcome yet another injury last Autumn - there was a bloody hole in the ice during his SP. I believe it was because of this that he was so frustrated at his FS practice that he pushed himself to do a 4A and then fell and injured himself yet again.

This is why I'm sad, frustrated, and angry. I can't believe that on top of all this injustice that Yuzu has had to suffer, he also had such crappy luck at the Olympics of all places. The only things that console me are Yuzu himself and his unbelievable courage to deliver two masterful, beautiful performances even after his falls as well as the outpouring of love, support, and admiration from so many people around the world. 

Now I just hope that he recovers quickly and finds his happiness again. I just want him to be healthy and happy. :smiley-angelic001:

8 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is my personal opinion:

I'm not sad about Yuzu not winning a medal. I couldn't care less about medals. I'm sad for him because during the last four years, he has been constantly underscored, robbed of medals, and mistreated. He has been disrespected, discarded, and treated unfairly and been made to feel like he's unwanted, not good enough, and over. The ISU and certain national feds robbed Yuzu not only of his well-deserved wins, but also his confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth. They even took away his joy after a good skate.

No matter what he did, no matter how hard he tried, he was not given the rewards and the points he should've gotten according to the very rulebook of the ISU. Yuzu has never gotten support from the JSF and was already underscored even before Pyeongchang Olympics. But from 2018 on, he's been robbed in broad daylight while at the same time, a certain skater got pushed and hyped like crazy, getting undeserved candies and gigantic scores for mediocre work.

And then, after four years of mistreatment - when Yuzu was in great shape after having overcome yet another injury last Autumn - there was a bloody hole in the ice during his SP. I believe it was because of this that he was so frustrated at his FS practice that he pushed himself to do a 4A and then fell and injured himself yet again.

This is why I'm sad, frustrated, and angry. I can't believe that on top of all this injustice that Yuzu has had to suffer, he also had such crappy luck at the Olympics of all places. The only things that console me are Yuzu himself and his unbelievable courage to deliver two masterful, beautiful performances even after his falls as well as the outpouring of love, support, and admiration from so many people around the world. 

Now I just hope that he recovers quickly and finds his happiness again. I just want him to be healthy and happy. :smiley-angelic001:

I fully agree with you - very well said. Well another nasty piece of mistreatment of Yuzu is current interview with Rafael Arutyunyan. He speaks very arogantly about Yuzu. It makes me angry actually. Not nice reading - you can find it here: https://fs-gossips.com/rafael-arutyunyan-we-didnt-want-just-to-win-we-wanted-to-dominate-and-im-very-glad-that-this-is-exactly-what-happened-in-beijing/.

Guest Mary_kyo
1 minute ago, anastazie_12 said:

Well another nasty piece of mistreatment of Yuzu is current interview with Rafael Arutyunyan. He speaks very arogantly about Yuzu. It makes me angry actually. Not nice reading - you can find it here: https://fs-gossips.com/rafael-arutyunyan-we-didnt-want-just-to-win-we-wanted-to-dominate-and-im-very-glad-that-this-is-exactly-what-happened-in-beijing/.

Don’t read Raf’s interviews at all. He doesn’t have respect for anyone, not even his own student. He has been always petty and insecure about Yuzu. He can never change the fact that fake unfair medals can't touch hearts. 

2 minutes ago, anastazie_12 said:

I fully agree with you - very well said. Well another nasty piece of mistreatment of Yuzu is current interview with Rafael Arutyunyan. He speaks very arogantly about Yuzu. It makes me angry actually. Not nice reading - you can find it here: https://fs-gossips.com/rafael-arutyunyan-we-didnt-want-just-to-win-we-wanted-to-dominate-and-im-very-glad-that-this-is-exactly-what-happened-in-beijing/.

I've already come across this interview and skimmed it. Raf was disrespectful, arrogant, and condescending in that interview. And he even said some harsh things about Nate. Someone like him will never understand doing something that's not just purely for points and results, but for the inherent desire to achieve goals and dreams for oneself and to improve oneself for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Don’t read Raf’s interviews at all. He doesn’t have respect for anyone, not even his own student. He has been always petty and insecure about Yuzu. He can never change the fact that fake unfair medals can't touch hearts. 

Good decision. For some reason I always open it and later regret it. On other hand - at least I prefer to know what Yuzu has to face. It is unfortunately possible/likely that he will find out about it.

10 minutes ago, anastazie_12 said:

I'm certainly not going to read anything that mistreat Yuzu, why should I? And why should I give them clicks and money to read something that it's going to make me down again (or better make me angry again). Nope sorry.

Edit. Well plus what @Mary_kyo and @Yuzurella said.

Guest Mary_kyo
2 minutes ago, anastazie_12 said:

Good decision. For some reason I always open it and later regret it. On other hand - at least I prefer to know what Yuzu has to face. It is unfortunately possible/likely that he will find out about it.

Especially these days, let’s be kinder to ourselves. They will be cruel to him in the few upcoming months and arrogant over their win. Yuzu already knows what they will say but he said after SP that "he is not afraid of anything", and after his FS that "he doesn't regret anything". :crybaby:These days shall pass too. Nothing can touch Yuzu’s legacy in history, his performances will remain as the truth forever. I just hope Karma serves them one day.

Eh, RA is an unreconstructed Soviet era coach - he suffered under a system and everyone else deserves to suffer too in his mindset.  He’s an immigrant in the US too, and that does a number on peoples heads sometimes.  He can be kind - he was nice to Shoma in France when he was at peak meltdown after leaving coach Fluffy before he found a home in M Lambiels home for peculiar children ( thank you wtf_ skating_doodles).  He’s probably feeling a bit savage because his stable is possibly heading into a bit of a lull.  Or maybe American journalists annoy him as much as they do me.

Geez I just finished that article! Both the interviewer and the coach are arrogant in some way. They agree that Yuzu's decisons (like 4A attempt, training and competing without a coach) are global strategic MISTAKES. The coach clearly aims ONLY for medals that's why he thinks of Yuzu's decisions as SILLY and RISKY. He even says that Jason was more rational for skating elementary but SAFE programs.

All in all, he and Yuzu hold different values regarding skating and competition, I think.

Interviewer: I’m really sorry that there was no duel between Yuzuru and Nathan.

Rafael Arutyunyan: Of course, it’s a pity. Only between these two skaters a real duel could have taken place. Between the cosmic Hanyu and the very prudent, pragmatic and well-prepared Chen.

emm...

1 hour ago, avelingese said:

Hello, My first post here!

Sorry I'm not reffering to specific posts but there were a lot of them.

I wanted to ask - why are you actually depressed after those Olympics? I mean imagine if he visits this forum and what he will see is bunch of posts saying "omg, Yuzu didn't win gold and popped his 4S, I'm so sad for him", he didn't even want that gold medal. Am I the only one that is actually happy for him? He went throguh this Olympics on his terms, did what he wanted to do, made a historic moment, ALMOST landed 4A (it's SO close that I'm not even going to talk about how close he is to achieving his dream) and everybody is talking about him and praising him anyway. 

I'm his fan only since January 2020 and have been supporting him ever since and will always be, whatever he decides to do. I'm so proud of him that he still stays true to himself, that he's still humble and has so much love for the sport despite all the struggles he's been through. The only thing I want for him is to be healthy and it's enough to land this 4A. 

And also for the people saying that he should do everything to win this 3rd gold (not only on this forum but I saw a lot of comments like this on the internet) - he alerady IS the G.O.A.T, he's the best. He doesn't need to prove anything anymore. It's like it's him in he's league and then there's the rest. There's nobody he could compete with, because nobody is on his level, end of story. Nathan Chen is a good jumper. He's jumps are correct in terms of technique - he does a good entrance, spin in the air required amount of times and then lands it and don't fall and that's it. But do he's jumps look like he's floating in the air and is wegihtless like a feather? Nope. Sorry but whoever says that any skater can even get close to Yuzu is delusional.

In my case, I was fine when the FS ended. The 4A was really great and the rest of the program... Brilliant. What happened in the SP was an accident. I saw it so many times before. I was confident that Yuzu would go with all in the FS. And he did it. But then I saw Yuzu tears and sadness and it broke my heart. It's not about 4th place, it's about Yuzu being sad... That's all. Maybe it's silly but this is how I lived it :) 

And yes, you are right, there's no one like him. To me, the greatest thing is that he's always true to himself. It makes him even better if this is possible :) 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Different points of view always make us grow.

And welcome! :heart:

11 hours ago, wanyu said:

Did Yuzu know the existence of this group? I hope he do

Tracy and Brian were informed back in 2017 :P

We did origami swans for his Olympic seasons and gave them 5 golden swans with a message for him from Planet Hanyu. So if he didn't want to check what's happening on overseas SNS and found us by accident, they might have mentioned it to him haha

2 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

What did he reply?

"I'm not getting married yet!:usrs:"