General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Cause I’m going to NHK but I have quite a debilitating medical thingy that I honestly don’t know if I’d be able to talk and hand things to people. :13877886: I’d be happy to make and stuff my own pockets with swans but I guess that’s not the same thing.

You still shouldn't feel like a jerk! It's ok if you're not able to talk or hand things to people.  Most important of all, you should enjoy yourself!

I'm glad you have tickets!!! Looking forward to hear about your experience at NHK =D

2 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

You still shouldn't feel like a jerk! It's ok if you're not able to talk or hand things to people.  Most important of all, you should enjoy yourself!

I'm glad you have tickets!!! Looking forward to hear about your experience at NHK =D

Thank you. :10742289: I feel a bit useless and I might be one of those jerks they complained about in Canada but all my energy is going to go to being as not-sick as possible so I can fully appreciate  the moment Goaty McGoatface (as he shall henceforth be known) takes the ice. 

Now I’m embarrassed. Yaaaay...

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

somehow i feel like when yuzu was born he was already doing the death stare the way other babies just knew how to cry. or maybe death stare = blue steel :smiley-laughing021:

The zoolander reference :rofl:

Imagine if he was hungry as a baby, he'll just stare at everyone. :hachimaki:

I really like his death stare, although it'll be scary to be on the receiving end.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

And now I feel bad.

It's nbd if no swans go to NHK or GPF or anything. it's not like they're actually alive and want to see yuzu skate. I just don't know what I'd do with 1000 swans. Well, minus the ones that I sent to sally and robin and fay for CoR. 

Lolololol don’t feel bad! Quick! Sportiva! 

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am :sadPooh: but I’ve entered the hell out of that 2nd lottery. :hachimaki: And the 8K lottery. And any other lotteries. I am a black belt in lotteries and losing them.

I await your PM :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

aww, i hope you get it. being bad at lotteries is...i guess it's hard to help that. even if you don't get it there's always next NHK, right? i'll dedicate my next thousand swans to your lottery luck :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

aww, i hope you get it. being bad at lotteries is...i guess it's hard to help that. even if you don't get it there's always next NHK, right? i'll dedicate my next thousand swans to your lottery luck :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Please don’t wish such a horrible thing upon me. :13877886: I am dead from lotteries.