General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This I approve of. I would wear it as pyjamas, even. (That hair, though...)

ETA lol my new rank. 

That's a wig, don't worry. :P 

I wouldn't be able to fall asleep in such glaring colours! 

Yuzu can do any kind of music he wants post-Olympics so long as it's not showtunes, moulin rouge or frank sinatra types stuff because i h a t e that stuff to the depths of my soul.

Like I love Javi bit i struggle to watch half of his programs because the type of music he tends to lean towards

1 hour ago, Fay said:

It was Ross Miner - and I confessed my eternal love to him then and there. I'm fickle, I know, but it was such a nice moment to hear that gorgeous piano and harp...

I had a very bittersweet moment when he was practising :sadPooh: I am impressed at the strength of my heart after looking back at some things that happened

4 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Yuzu can do any kind of music he wants post-Olympics so long as it's not showtunes, moulin rouge or frank sinatra types stuff because i h a t e that stuff to the depths of my soul.

Like I love Javi bit i struggle to watch half of his programs because the type of music he tends to lean towards

I demand a Koi dance

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I want Gee dance (omg how is it nearly 10 years ago wtf?(&?+SRSLYWTF). No way he didn't learn it at the time.

Either version.

I vote catallena instead. Rope in two friends, have Yuzu do Nana's parts including her weird HUURAAGGHHH at the beginning and we have so A+++ content 

15 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I want Gee dance (omg how is it nearly 10 years ago wtf?(&?+SRSLYWTF). No way he didn't learn it at the time.

Either version.

I'd rather he do the "Nobody" dance from the Wonder Girls. 

Much as I don't want to hear more Moulin Rouge, I'm up for Yuzu skating to "Someday I'll fly away"- the music is right up his alley.