General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

I want to see him try Bohemian Rhapsody. Maybe an all electric blue version of the LGC costume?

Can we get some less mainstream Queen, please? Something in the line of My Melancholy Blues, perhaps? 

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

I want to see him try Bohemian Rhapsody. Maybe an all electric blue version of the LGC costume?

Hmm i think ":Don't stop me now" suits him better (i know he skated to a bit of it with the angry seaweed costume but i'd love an ex like that) i mean...

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity

Could go with the iconic

Freddie-Mercury.jpg

Unless he wants to keep shocking us and goes with this

Farrokh_Bulsara.jpg

I'll see myself out

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Or no Queen at all. >_>

BLASPHEMY

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Can we get some less mainstream Queen, please? Something in the line of My Melancholy Blues, perhaps? 

Who skated to love of my life? I was singing it to the top of my lungs with a lot of feelings, i am sorry for the japanese aunties behind me lol

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I really hope he does the Grand Prix series next season. Mom really wants to visit Vancouver.

You see? The universe will work its wonders once again. And with all those feral swans... :2thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I don't really care if he keeps on being eco-friendly. I am just happy to watch him skate....

I was thinking about the people not too keen on the program and :7562096:those pants:7562096::winky:

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm sure that if he stays, he will bring LGC again. Preferably next season, i want death by Purple, please.

:dancingeggplant::dancingeggplant::dancingeggplant:

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

That could work also. :yes: I was thinking of Mephisto Waltz too. :smiley-scared003:

Just now, kamotejojo said:

You see? The universe will work its wonders once again. And with all those feral swans... :2thumbsup:

Oh dear, the feral swans. I told Hydroblade about them during a Schindler's List Free Skate. It felt bad to be so giggly during a Schindler's list but we couldn't help ourselves. Since the swans went backstage, I wonder if he noticed those feral swans. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Or that. Bo-Rhap had better be avoided - no one can skate to that 6-minute monster in full, and I hate hearing it cut. Sorry. :) 

I wholeheartedly agree with that, i would hate to hear it like that too!

1 minute ago, kamotejojo said:

I was thinking about the people not too keen on the program and :7562096:those pants:7562096::winky:

:dancingeggplant::dancingeggplant::dancingeggplant:

That could work also. :yes: I was thinking of Mephisto Waltz too. :smiley-scared003:

Hahaha i can see the headlines, "Paper swans invade Canada" lol

I will fight the haters, LGC is a treasure.

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Who skated to love of my life? I was singing it to the top of my lungs with a lot of feelings, i am sorry for the japanese aunties behind me lol

It was Ross Miner - and I confessed my eternal love to him then and there. I'm fickle, I know, but it was such a nice moment to hear that gorgeous piano and harp...