General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SSS said:

"「いまのイメージは最初に(4回転)ループ(4回転)サルコーを跳んで、その後トリプルフリップを前半に。スピン、ステップをして、後半1発目に4回転サルコー-3回転トーループのコンビネーション。その後4回転トーループ・シングルループ・3回転サルコーのコンビネーションと、ちょっとしたステップから4回転トーループを跳ぶつもりでいます。後半最後の構成は、(3回転)アクセルのコンビネーションをイーグルから跳んでイーグルで締めて、最後はリカバリーでアクセル跳んでもいいし、普通であればトリプルルッツを」。羽生はまるで呪文を唱えるかのように説明した。" https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170809-00000055-dal-spo

Do we still have the chance to see 4lz???

It says that his current image is: 4Lo, 4S, 3F//4S3T 4TLo3S 4T 3A and it says "recovery 3A"? 3Lz is also mentioned but i don't see 4Lz anywhere...

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It says that his current image is: 4Lo, 4S, 3F//4S3T 4TLo3S 4T 3A and it says "recovery 3A"? 3Lz is also mentioned but i don't see 4Lz anywhere...

it says if everything is fine, then last one is 3lz, if not, last one is 3A...no mention of 4lz...

I really want 4lz...4lz is so important:10636614:

Ok, I can't help but disappoint abit. I"m all for Seimei 2.0 if he have new SP, repeating both Ballade and Seimei is like a 2015-16 season throwback.  But recycling programs is normal in Olympic season. Back then, I wished he would skate Seimei and Ballade at the Olympic, because its his best set of programs, to me. Now I get what I want, maybe not in the best way, but  the Oly audience who watch this sport every once in 4 years are bigger than casual FS fans.  Wasn't there 943727085 people complain about H&L and think he should go back to Seimei last season ? He has his reasons in repeating both programs and I think he see more pros than cons to decide to go for it.  Tbh I would rather see these 2 programs than Turandot, Carmen, R&J... When it comes to long term plan and strategy, Yuzuru often right so I can only trust him. Still we need to watch until GPF to see how judges response to the programs. Judges panels are different at every comps, I dont think they watch one or two programs as much as us fans.  There's gonna be alot of talks/article against him playing safe blah blah blah when the season begins, especially when he compete with top contenders but its expected. As long as he stays on his feet, he would be fine. 

Regarding to layout, I haven't seen any 4lz mention, so maybe he didn't do it. Its might be 5 quads with 1 3A

I remember a while ago when watching Seimei gpf, the spectacular performance, and feeling sad because I couldn't experience it live with all the hypes of the moment.... now I'm so happy with his choice , and I get to see it live at AC!   :yes2:. I must have done something good in my life to deserve this chance :animated-smileys-angels-151: