General Yuzuru Chat

On 5/5/2024 at 9:43 PM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

[NEWS]

Since we probably have some Yuzu off-ice time in front of us, l’m coming back to the very satisfying fact that fanyus were shown on Japanese TV. This really made me emotional (especially when the distance from Germany was shown 😊). I’m glad Yuzu sees how much love he gets from all over the world. And now also the media have come to admit this fact. When he was still competing, commentators mostly focused on the Japanese fans traveling to every competition - which of course was worth acknowledging - but failed to mention his international fan base. I’m glad Yuzu is aware. Many of us have tried several ways of sending him our love: in fan art, YouTube videos, birthday messages, comments in live streams, virtual Pooh rain, social media posts and sometimes letters. I confess in Turin in 2019 I did not only throw a plush bear onto the ice but also a letter, signed by my daughter, her dad and myself. We had asked our Japanese teacher to help us with the Japanese words during the class we had the evening we headed for the airport. I don’t know if it ever reached him but I hope it ended up in one of the big bags reserved for Yuzu next to the rink. And I’m happy that by opening up his YuzuTube channel he has provided us a more direct way of sending him our thoughts, support and love.

On 5/20/2024 at 12:18 PM, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu is truly a universal genius! :cheer:

[NEWS]

So even at Waseda University itself Yuzu's thesis is being regarded as something special. I'm curious what effects it will bring and when. IMO it's too important to remain in a drawer, so to say.

30 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Seeing Yuzu talk and hearing his Chinese dubbed over voice is definitely an interesting experience. :knc_yuzu2:

I wonder if he'll ever work as an actor again. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

[NEWS]

Maybe, perhaps, only if the role is playing 'Yuzuru Hanyu':smiley-scared005:

Gucci Ginza Gallery

The Yuzu photo exhibition will be extended to July, due to popular demand

Booking for exhibition reservations begins from June 25th

Lovely news for Fanyus visiting Tokyo this summer

On 5/26/2024 at 9:21 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Hey look at Yuzu acting like my Planet handle :rock:.

Rock on, Mr. Rock Star, rock on!

Of all Yuzu's programmes in FAOI 2024, I like High Pressure, the ending, the most.  It is so energetic and lively!! :grin: