General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

This sounds most intriguing, no doubt it will be an incredible collaboration in performance art as these two great talents work together.:clapclap4:

When explaining about Yuzu's Ice Stories, I no longer tell non FS friends that I am watching an ice show. I describe Yuzu's creations as performance art events on same level as grand opera and ballet productions, with the atmosphere of a rock concert, for which only a privileged fraction of applicants are allocated tickets:nod2:

On 12/5/2023 at 5:26 PM, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's academic work was referenced in a research paper again. :cheer:

Yuzu is now an established scholar, too. Incredible! I can imagine him doing more research in this area in the future. :multibow:

[NEWS]

This is great news and I agree: I can imagine Yuzu doing more research and become more renowned for it. Maybe not in the nearest future since he’s busy preparing new ice shows (which is just wonderful), but I think when his main focus will be no longer on performing any more one day, he can never get bored because his beautiful brilliant brain will have so much in store for him (and us and probably the figure skating world). :smartass:🐐

Are we ignoring the Hashimoto stuff on here?

Spoiler

Jfanyus certainly are NOT ignoring it!! There is a lot on twitter! I appreciate that this is a positive place, but sometimes discussing negative stuff that has happened is also supporting Yuzu and sticking up for him, when maybe people have stayed silent in the past. How that boy has put up with some stuff over the years is a testament to his mental fortitude!

11 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

This is great news and I agree: I can imagine Yuzu doing more research and become more renowned for it. Maybe not in the nearest future since he’s busy preparing new ice shows (which is just wonderful), but I think when his main focus will be no longer on performing any more one day, he can never get bored because his beautiful brilliant brain will have so much in store for him (and us and probably the figure skating world). :smartass:🐐

It's fantastic. He is not limited by bounderies like scores or rules anymore, so he can technically do all the creative things he ever dreamt of :2lbkos0:. Using AI, music, projection, different environments, the list goes on. We already saw in the meta event that he knows and embraces the current technological trends and developments. :smiley-rpg012:

So really looking forward to his next surprises and performances by our talented mastermind :mischief:

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Hi ! 

what is the Hashimoto stuff that you are taking about ? 

thank you :heartsign:

so seiko hashimoto, who used to be the head of jsf, is an anti of yuzu, meaning that with her power/influence, she's really made it hard for yuzu over the years :( 

after sochi in 2014, she was photographed with daisuke takahashi, (who used to be the world champ) where she allegedly was sexually harassing him by forcing kisses on him despite him trying to resist which broke out into a huge scandal, but despite that, it seems like she's still able to discredit (?) yuzu because of her influence :( apparently she's always really liked takahashi (not his fault ofc) so she's tried to make it hard for yuzu, seeing as they're competitors/used to be competitors

i'm guessing it's kind of how if you really liked a celebrity, but all of a sudden someone new came and became more famous than the celebrity you like, so naturally you feel a bit of annoyance towards the new celebrity and their fandom and want your celebrity to overtake them again in popularity?

or if you liked someone at school but they like someone else? kind of bad examples but kinda that feeling i'm guessing?

but of course, using your power to make it hard for someone is completely out of line

i'm sorry if this makes no sense 😭

(tldr: hashimoto doesn't like yuzu and makes his life hard)

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Are we ignoring the Hashimoto stuff on here?

Reveal hidden contents

Jfanyus certainly are NOT ignoring it!! There is a lot on twitter! I appreciate that this is a positive place, but sometimes discussing negative stuff that has happened is also supporting Yuzu and sticking up for him, when maybe people have stayed silent in the past. How that boy has put up with some stuff over the years is a testament to his mental fortitude!

36 minutes ago, Lou said:

Hi ! 

what is the Hashimoto stuff that you are taking about ? 

thank you :heartsign:

It is worth going to visit X formally known as twt. 

Trying to be diplomatic and hence reply has many understatements: It seems as though there is a big cabinet shake up currently and there may have been some irregularities in they way things were done and processes followed including some financial issues. There is likely to be some investigating/ auditing of those involved/ cited. If any officials are implicated in wrong doing, there will be serious repercussions.

Speculation and spurious gossip/defamation is actively discouraged on the PH forum so trying to keep this response as neutral as possible.

There are a lot of articles from various Japanese news agencies so it will be possible to read a few headlines and articles. 

Just shows, truth does not stay conveniently forgotten nor buried.

People do face consequences for their actions

Suffice it to say there are a few people posting in what can only be described as a state of smugness

12 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

42 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

It's fantastic. He is not limited by bounderies like scores or rules anymore, so he can technically do all the creative things he ever dreamt of :2lbkos0:. Using AI, music, projection, different environments, the list goes on. We already saw in the meta event that he knows and embraces the current technological trends and developments. :smiley-rpg012:

So really looking forward to his next surprises and performances by our talented mastermind :mischief:

This is truly expressive freedom. Being free from the constrictive programmes with their compulsory requirements to attain a score

Watching the interactions which Yuzu has with other masters of performance arts:concert musicians, actors, directors of music and production, it is possible to see Yuzu  really grow as he delves into realms of exploring his own imagination and being able to question people who have expertise in expression and performance

As you say being able to discuss his vision with people and then have his ideas and transposed into accompanying music, picture books, light projection and so on must be immensely satisfying for Yuzu to have his concepts made into reality and enhance his skating performances. Technology like the met verse will allow Yuzu to push the limitis of performance even further. 

Many people have already enjoyed visiting the meta verse and exploring with their avatars and equally many people have enjoyed various immersive exhibitions whcih draw on virtual reality technologies. It is not too large a leap to imagine a skating story with interactive involvement from specators in an immersive meta verse environment. The future is here, the future is Yuzu

2 時間前, Perelandraさんが言いました:

It is worth going to visit X formally known as twt. 

Trying to be diplomatic and hence reply has many understatements: It seems as though there is a big cabinet shake up currently and there may have been some irregularities in they way things were done and processes followed including some financial issues. There is likely to be some investigating/ auditing of those involved/ cited. If any officials are implicated in wrong doing, there will be serious repercussions.

Speculation and spurious gossip/defamation is actively discouraged on the PH forum so trying to keep this response as neutral as possible.

There are a lot of articles from various Japanese news agencies so it will be possible to read a few headlines and articles. 

Just shows, truth does not stay conveniently forgotten nor buried.

People do face consequences for their actions

Suffice it to say there are a few people posting in what can only be described as a state of smugness

Ms. Hashimoto seems to be busy at present in the scandal involving money laundering with other Liberal Democratic Party members.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/sapporo-news/20231210/7000063165.html