General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, snowy said:

I just subscribed for Disney+ but I don't see any upcoming option to check the GIFT is already scheduled. Is it the way Disney works? Not like Netflix for example that you can see future programs.

Disney+’s system is awful. Nothing clear and it’s annoying. I wont use it again after watching GIFT. An absolute unworthy app. (Its a bit harsh review but im just telling the truth)

7 minutes ago, bubbletea said:

Disney+’s system is awful. Nothing clear and it’s annoying. I wont use it again after watching GIFT. An absolute unworthy app. (Its a bit harsh review but im just telling the truth)

I totally agree, I was not sure how to look up GIFT. Looking up GIFT or Yuzuru or figure skating did not return anything. So, I was wondering whether we will really watch it tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Haru39 said:

Hi everyone. I subscribe to Disney+ for Gift and I thought it will be accessible at midnight but I still see nothing. Is there a time announced that I've missed ?

Not available on Disney+ Finland yet either :dontknow:

Maybe the release time will be 4pm local time. When Gift was released on Disney Plus jp it became available at 4pm JST

Just checked Disney plus UK after midnight, it's not available yet, not even listed in coming soon section

It is like Christmas, keep checking to see if Santa has been yet and the excitement makes it difficult to settle. Let's see what tomorrow morning brings

14 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Maybe the release time will be 4pm local time. When Gift was released on Disney Plus jp it became available at 4pm JST

Just checked Disney plus UK after midnight, it's not available yet, not even listed in coming soon section

It is like Christmas, keep checking to see if Santa has been yet and the excitement makes it difficult to settle. Let's see what tomorrow morning brings

Yeah, I was about to post the same thing. The video wasn’t available/searchable on Disney Plus JP until 4 PM sharp that day (exactly the time they announced), so I guess we’ll need to wait and see…Btw, there was still nothing confirmed for D+ Canada, right? 🥺

On 10/07/2023 at 12:14, Yuzu_legend said:

Hello everyone!

It's been a busy day with so much content!!! We are truly blessed to be able to have so much more now than we could have imagined or wished for years ago! It really is an exciting journey and we will love and support Yuzu along the way! :loveshower:

This Friday GIFT will be released in many countries. I know we still need confirmations for many others :smiley-sad-046:but we have to keep pushing and not let go!! 

In any case, this July 14 marks the worldwide release of GIFT, so join in the celebration and help out as much as you can by being active during this day and the scheduled 24-hour event . It doesn't matter if you don't have Twitter, you can also be active here and on any other platform. It is important that on this day the international fanyu community be united!! GIFT was created for us and now it's our turn to enjoy it too and show our gratitude and love  . :img_21:

Like all of you, I thought I would see GIFT  :shrug: and if I refer to the map (blue zone) like PERELANDRA it is noted that it will be visible!? at 8:00 PM (I don't know what CET is?: so I'll wait until tonight  :fingerscrossed: and subscribe only for GIFT because the general conditions of subscription (the list is long) are draconian :O :shocked: 

New citizen video. He looks so handsome.

From Citizen official weibo account

The limited edition signature watch #生翕 is about to be released soon🎊

The translation: This Co-branding watch is inspired by my program SEIMEI. Just as my skating skills  were integrated in SEIMEI, I feel that this watch also brings together the technology and beauty of CITIZEN. Please feel the new SEIMEI world together with me.

courtesy: @Freya0819_Yuzu

[NEWS]

5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Like all of you, I thought I would see GIFT  :shrug: and if I refer to the map (blue zone) like PERELANDRA it is noted that it will be visible!? at 8:00 PM (I don't know what CET is?: so I'll wait until tonight  :fingerscrossed: and subscribe only for GIFT because the general conditions of subscription (the list is long) are draconian :O :shocked: 

CET means Central European Time. It's the time we have (France, Italy & many other countries) from the end of October till the end of March. Now we have CEST (Central European Summer Time) which is 1 hour ahead of CET. So I don't know if Gift will be broadcasted from 8 PM or 9 PM. I've checked this morning but it' s not available yet.