General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Elly said:

Also, I finally got my PROLOGUE order. :bunny-smiley: I am so happy!  :sparkles.001: I couldn't believe that the actual package weight for the items I ordered ended up being 1.11 kg. have expected it.:roll:

I also just received my prologue order:

2 black hoodies

1 white legend blanket

4 totebags

2 face towels

DHL shipping charges $73 Singapore dollars and no customs tax (in Brunei)

Very good quality stuff😍

1 hour ago, LAY said:

I also just received my prologue order:

2 black hoodies

1 white legend blanket

4 totebags

2 face towels

DHL shipping charges $73 Singapore dollars and no customs tax (in Brunei)

Very good quality stuff😍

So pleased that all of your order arrived after a long wait, you are lucky not to have customs charges, they are quite steep here in UK

The blanket is really snuggly and soft, just the right size for keeping knees and toes warm lying on sofa. It is really pretty too.

23 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

So glad your entire order arrived after a long wait, you're lucky you don't have customs charges, they're quite steep here in the UK

The blanket is really cozy and soft, just the right size to keep your knees and toes warm while lying on the sofa. It's really pretty too.

I am also delighted that those who have ordered PROLOGUE products are finally arriving home and are happy when they open the box and I also confirm that PERELANDRA customs fees are very HARD in France: €30 for a single tee . -shirt that is of very good quality 

Now (good to wait October) for good to get comfortable warm with this soft blanket 

I guess Mr OLD WINNIE  :pooh: is now back in Japan 

45 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

So pleased that all of your order arrived after a long wait, you are lucky not to have customs charges, they are quite steep here in UK

The blanket is really snuggly and soft, just the right size for keeping knees and toes warm lying on sofa. It is really pretty too.

I know UK customs charges can be quite 'notoriously' high.I stayed in UK for 11 years and I heard things are getting very expensive there.Gas,electricity and water bills are just 😲.During my time in the UK (around 1985), the exchange rate of £1 to Brunei dollar ( value same as Singapore dollar) was around $3.8 I think. Brunei does not have income tax and medical is free for citizens and permanent residents. Only very minimal import tax for clothing etc. If for personal online purchase like the quantities I bought for my Prologue items, no customs charges.The blanket unfortunately is just too warm for Brunei's equatorial climate.This blanket is just so suitable for UK weather, my beloved second home😜 I love the black hoodie and the denim tote bag. Luckily, size M hoodie fits me.Size S is a bit tight for me. This will give me an ideal of the size of hoodie that I will purchase in future.The face towel is just so pretty ... I guess I will just use it as a banner instead of drying my face🤪

55 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I am also delighted that those who have ordered PROLOGUE products are finally arriving home and are happy when they open the box and I also confirm that PERELANDRA customs fees are very HARD in France: €30 for a single tee . -shirt that is of very good quality 

Now (good to wait October) for good to get comfortable warm with this soft blanket 

I feel with you, Perelandra and Yuzuwinnie. When I received my order in Germany, I also had to pay a heavy customs charge of 100 EUR :sigh:. Although the items are really worth the money, it's quite a steep charge for importing goods from Japan. 

6 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

I feel with you, Perelandra and Yuzuwinnie. When I received my order in Germany, I also had to pay a heavy customs charge of 100 EUR :sigh:. Although the items are really worth the money, it's quite a steep charge for importing goods from Japan. 

Wow! That's quite costly on top of the prologue goods😲

8 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

Being able to buy Yuzu merchandise is a lovely new experience. In the past lots of items either were from ice shows, these were not Yuzu exclusive shows or the goods did not ship internationally or having to buy via third party - on line auction/ shopping sites.

The merchandise has been thoughtfully designed and well made and the photobooks are really beautiful.

Notification from A!smart that the Gift book and newspaper has shipped, even with the crazy postage and customs charges it will be lovely when it arrives. There are many posts on twt showing the cover and people giving descriptions about how gorgeous the photos are. Hopefully the parcel will arrive next week

39 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Being able to buy Yuzu merchandise is a lovely new experience. In the past lots of items either were from ice shows, these were not Yuzu exclusive shows or the goods did not ship internationally or having to buy via third party - on line auction/ shopping sites.

The merchandise has been thoughtfully designed and well made and the photobooks are really beautiful.

Notification from A!smart that the Gift book and newspaper has shipped, even with the crazy postage and customs charges it will be lovely when it arrives. There are many posts on twt showing the cover and people giving descriptions about how gorgeous the photos are. Hopefully the parcel will arrive next week

I only bought gift tote bag and key chains which I received a while back. Any book, margarine, CD, DVD and Blu - ray purchase overseas require permit from ministry of home affairs (MOHA) and  censorship is required. I tried to avoid purchasing books online for fear of being detained for censorship or confiscated. But it's possible to ask a third party - a shop in Brunei (I guess they will help to apply for permit from MOHA etc) to purchase for me but very very pricy. This shop actually helped me to get Yuzu's ANA black & gold thermos last year😊

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

A rare Yuzu music video from 2008

:2thumbsup: indeed, here is our young firebird in full and towards the end the panic of Yuzu who does not know where to go  :space: and also in the medals : but there are only 2 winners? :shrug: and to think that 15 years later he would offer us this wonderful opening of his GIFT show :girlsigh: