General Yuzuru Chat

UPDATE: Late afternoon in Japan, the first blooms have opened. 

Edit- the tree used to be adjacent to those conifers. No wonder the tree did not not thrive in the close proximity to those rather glowering trees. The conifers shaded the Yoko cherry and competed with it for water and nutrients. 

1 hour ago, MsKamap said:

I've received my e-mail for international shipping yesterday 🤞🤞🤞. Max 20 days untill I receive my prologue-goods

I was notified of the shipping cost and paid it two days ago. Shipping confirmation arrived today. Goods supposed to arrive Friday. I’m over the moon!

:dancingpooh:

24 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

I was notified of the shipping cost and paid it two days ago. Shipping confirmation arrived today. Goods supposed to arrive Friday. I’m over the moon!

:dancingpooh:

That's fast😲Where do you live?

4 hours ago, MsKamap said:

I've received my e-mail for international shipping yesterday 🤞🤞🤞. Max 20 days untill I receive my prologue-goods

I have received it today. I hope it will take less than 20 days, usually orders by DHL arrives very quickly from Japan.

41 minutes ago, Krisztina said:

I received it today. Hope it will take less than 20 days, usually orders by DHL arrive very quickly from Japan.

:wave:  France : I haven't received anything  :shrug: but : "everything comes just in time to whoever knows how to wait" and I suspected that a package from Japan would not go through the French post office 

Here is an anthology of ALL Yuzu costumes from 2000/2022 and the first 2 are a discovery :2thumbsup: :wink_star:  

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  France : I haven't received anything  :shrug: but : "everything comes just in time to whoever knows how to wait" and I suspected that a package from Japan would not go through the French post office 

Here is an anthology of ALL Yuzu costumes from 2000/2022 and the first 2 are a discovery :2thumbsup: :wink_star:  

It's better if it doesn't arrive by Colissimo, that's for sure!:rofl3:

I don't understand the rankings either, but then I'm pretty new here and have little understanding of most things related to the forum :confused:. However: from what I've read so far everyone is pretty welcoming and so ranking doesn't really have an impact on me (I think?).0:)

And how does do the reply thing where you take the item you're replying to with you in the post you make? Or in other words= do we have an instructions-thread or something?:wiggle:

12 minutes ago, MsKamap said:

And how does do the reply thing where you take the item you're replying to with you in the post you make? Or in other words= do we have an instructions-thread or something?:wiggle:

If I understood your question correctly, you can either quote a specific sentence/section by highlighting it and selecting the "Quote selection" that pops up, or you can quote the whole post by selecting "Quote" (between the plus sign (multi-quote) and tag media symbol).

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

If I understood your question correctly, you can either quote a specific sentence/section by highlighting it and selecting the "Quote selection" that pops up, or you can quote the whole post by selecting "Quote" (between the plus sign (multi-quote) and tag media symbol).

That was exactly what i meant. Thank you 😁🙏👍