General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Do you think that news every will re-broadcast NS? There is no 'miss performance' or even pause/rewind option on Hulu Store for this event. And what about their YT? They know there is international interest in anything Yuzu related, in the recent program with him as a special guest they even released an extended version on YT with non-broadcast parts.

My head is still all over the place since GIFT and returning home etc, I am totally lost about NS - are NTV broadcasting one of the NS shows?? Which one if so?? Is it live or after the event?? I know I registered with some ticket thingy before I went to Japan, was that for NS? why did I register? I have no idea lol!! Were we hoping to get a livestream or something? Please help!!!

13 minutes ago, Pammi said:

My head is still all over the place since GIFT and returning home etc, I am totally lost about NS - are NTV broadcasting one of the NS shows?? Which one if so?? Is it live or after the event?? I know I registered with some ticket thingy before I went to Japan, was that for NS? why did I register? I have no idea lol!! Were we hoping to get a livestream or something? Please help!!!

Notte Stellata all 3 shows will be streamed live only on Hulu JP (you did try purchasing that, right?). No news about a TV broadcast or international live stream, unfortunately 😞

23 minutes ago, Pammi said:

The only option now is to register on Hulu Japan (free) and buy a ticket for one, two or all three events on Hulu Store. It's not available with Hulu monthly subscription. Did you buy a ticket for live streaming on Hulu Store?

35 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Notte Stellata all 3 shows will be streamed live only on Hulu JP (you did try purchasing that, right?). No news about a TV broadcast or international live stream, unfortunately 😞

Yes LiaRy you helped me with Hulu and I got all the way to the credit card .... then failure *cries* I do remember that, but I also registered with a website - something like Klixx ?? What was that for I wonder!!??

14 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

The only option now is to register on Hulu Japan (free) and buy a ticket for one, two or all three events on Hulu Store. It's not available with Hulu monthly subscription. Did you buy a ticket for live streaming on Hulu Store?

Thanks both of you, I hoped when I saw some stuff about NTV that they would be doing a broadcast waaaaah :drama:

Honestly going to see GIFT has been a bit like having a baby - it has done wonderful and terrible things to my brain!! :confused0066: I hope I recover soon! or never lol! 

26 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Yes LiaRy you helped me with Hulu and I got all the way to the credit card .... then failure *cries* I do remember that, but I also registered with a website - something like Klixx ?? What was that for I wonder!!??

Thanks both of you, I hoped when I saw some stuff about NTV that they would be doing a broadcast waaaaah :drama:

Honestly going to see GIFT has been a bit like having a baby - it has done wonderful and terrible things to my brain!! :confused0066: I hope I recover soon! or never lol! 

In addition to the long flight there and back again, you were poorly and we were all very concerned for you and you are correct the ticket purchasing for livestreams was very confusing.

I managed to watch Gift via KTIX, in order to see the subtitled monologue/ soliloquy. Failed at Hulu registration.