General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu is a pioneer doing things no one has done before and going to places no one has ever been before. I'm so excited about accompanying him on his journey! :dancingpooh:

Now that Yuzu is free from all the BS organizations and rules that bound and put him down, he can do whatever he wants, express himself fully, and soar higher than ever. :animated-smileys-angels-151:

[NEWS]

10 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Conspiracy theories time. I kept thinking about his new gear. He said he wanted to show us his new training gear, why he chose it, the reason behind the colours. And I’m like, the next share practice is 6 months away. We’ll see more of him in that gear in the mean time? Is that it? Are there more opportunities to see him wearing that jacket? What is he planning? :59227c768286a__s:

Launching own line of training gear ?

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

There really is meaning in everything Yuzu does.

There really is :softYuzu:

Which is why I have been wondering about his comment about being even better at 30 (and that he is looking forward to it) - he is 30 until 7.12.2025, just 8 or so weeks away from....well, you can guess what I have been wondering! (why would he specifically mention 30?)

Oh and numbers seem to be particularly special to Yuzuru...

12 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Which is why I have been wondering about his comment about being even better at 30 - he is 30 until 7.12.2025, just 8 or so weeks away from....well, you can guess what I have been wondering! (why would he specifically mention 30?)

omg i know what you mean now... That...... hmmmm 

ok a couple of thoughts since IM FINALLY BACK FROM VACATION (pardon the screaming):

1. HOW DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD IN A PHOTOSHOOT THAT ONLY TOOK 30 SECONDS AND RIGHT AFTER DOING THREE RUNTHROUGHS OF SEIMEI AHHHHHHHHH
  2. LOVE the new jacket and he brought Pooh san with him too so cute~
  3. I wonder what he's planning...this new era is soooo exciting!!!
1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Which is why I have been wondering about his comment about being even better at 30 (and that he is looking forward to it) - he is 30 until 7.12.2025, just 8 or so weeks away from....well, you can guess what I have been wondering! (why would he specifically mention 30?)

I've also been thinking about the possibilities... Imagine Yuzu returning to claim his third Olympic gold medal at the 2026 Olympics... I have no doubt that physically, he will still be more than competitive at the highest level by then. The other aspects of his skating will be even so much more evolved than we can imagine now.

But in order for Yuzu's return to competition to happen, a fundamental reform of the ISU would have to happen first. Otherwise, it would make no sense for him whatsoever to compromise his skating, art, and craft only to get humiliated and robbed again. Perhaps the ISU will be in so much trouble in the next few years that they implode and a complete reform of the entire system will be inevitable.

Whatever happens, it's Yuzu who has the upper hand, the superior skating, the fans, the love, the support, and the money now. :ganba: