General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Muffinator said:

@YuzuwinnieDid I see that you speak Japanese as well as French? Would you like to help us in our letter campaign to fix ice skating by translating our letter into Japanese? We have French volunteers, but so far no Japanese volunteers. We need someone to translate our letter once it's finished, and help us contact Japanese fan clubs who might be willing to help us with letters. No pressure, but if you're willing to consider it, please see our ISU Letter to Action thread under Yuzuru Hanyu's main board and check it out.:)

Alas NO, I do not speak or understand Japanese, French yes since I am French and therefore I cannot help you in this project and I have seen this discussion opened by Annabelle and of course I will have you helped with this ISU and, on the other hand : where did you see that I speak Japanese (which I would like to speak to understand Yuzu and others .....) 

4 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Another night that I won't go to sleep until 2 am because I am waiting from crumbs

O

we're in drought zone, i hope it's something new, like new behind the stage or little bit interview with Yuzu or new part of his program or anything new. please anything new.

:vague: tout les fanyus , j'ai lu TOUT vos écrit ( en attendant la suite !!!! ) et c'est :loveshower: :soupir: :2pouce levé: et je vous propose ce que j'ai trouvé en vidéo : ce qui est permis en spectacles sur glace et gala et NON en compétition et il n'y a pas le " fameux mouvement " de Yuzu qui a fait tant écrire et il y a aussi du FUN :surpris_pikachu:  :sirotant:et une autre sur le fait que Yuzu désire VIVEMENT continuer le skate et son rêve de 4A ( bon ce que j'ai compris :incertain2: ) et le soulignement de son âge ..... et il y a bien R Nadal qui a gagné Roland Garos Paris à 36 ans et ce sport est HYPER physique : :secouer la tête: Yuzu tu n'es pas " vieux " et GO et une 3ème que je laisse en lien et qui est de ses fans de Taiwan 

Shohei Ohtani hit two HRs today. Fans are talking about him and Yuzuru :jester:

Common points between them they talked about:

Modest, diligent, superb athletes of the same age from Tohoku, and they have both been badly treated by the team/organization they belong to.

And toe socks :biggrin: