General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

The interview with Shuzo was aired and apparently it is a very painful emotional one. Shuzo cried after Yuzu left:

Edit: the video is blocked/removed. they were so fast. but it's such an honest painful interview, so I hope everyone gets to watch.

Guest Mary_kyo

Ghislain: ”The 4A that Yuzu jumped at the Beijing Olympics was by far the best, finest jump.”

cr: https://twitter.com/marika_yuzu/status/1497201702671642630?cxt=HHwWjMDTzYPBkMcpAAAA

In Ghislain, we trust. Anyway, I hope Yuzu knows that 4A was not a waste of time at all. It was such an inspiring challenge against human's limitation, judging corruption and chasing big dreams while holding pride in not cheating. He was the real winner of Beijing as he didn't cheat, he didn't use a backward takeoff for his axel (the trick for Nathan stabilizing his 3A), he fought without a federation holding his back. And let's not forget how training 4A helped all his other jumps gaining a never-seen-before quality. 

Why no one told me to use waterproof mascara for work today :crybaby:

41 minutes ago, Kat said:

That watch is gorgeous. Is Yuzuru still partnering with Citizen? If so...I want this watch!

Edit: wtf autofill?

I saw somewhere else that his contract with Citizen China was supposed to end in December...but it seems like it was able to be extended(?) — anyway we'll find out about that soon enough...

19 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I saw somewhere else that his contract with Citizen China was supposed to end in December...but it seems like it was able to be extended(?) — anyway we'll find out about that soon enough...

whatttt it ended?! I saw on weibo of fanyus taking photos of yuzuru's poster outside citizen shops in china today. It would be good if they extend the contract... demand for yuzu's official related merchanise is so high in China. (cough I also want the watch but I don't think I can fight the china fanyus to buy it)

21 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

whatttt it ended?! I saw on weibo of fanyus taking photos of yuzuru's poster outside citizen shops in china today. It would be good if they extend the contract... demand for yuzu's official related merchanise is so high in China. (cough I also want the watch but I don't think I can fight the china fanyus to buy it)

Hit up anyone you may know with contacts in the area...if you have one. I'm shameless, I have a very, VERY roundabout one, but for a watch that is (if) endorsed with Yuzuru? I will throw down. Or go down trying lol.

Because it can be expensive, there is a little bit of breathing room before they sell out.

13 minutes ago, Kat said:

Hit up anyone you may know with contacts in the area...if you have one. I'm shameless, I have a very, VERY roundabout one, but for a watch that is (if) endorsed with Yuzuru? I will throw down. Or go down trying lol.

Because it can be expensive, there is a little bit of breathing room before they sell out.

Do you mean at the physical shop? unfortunately all my china friends are stuck in the same country as me