General Yuzuru Chat

:59227c7203e69__s:https://t.co/14bRwqnwY:59227c7203e69__s:

" With the reference to Yomiuri Newspaper(2015) ,it was

a big surprise and glad to know that Yuzuru Hanyu can

play Shogi ( Japanese Chess ).   In this newspaper,

***Yoshiharu Habu Sensei also already spoke highly of

Yuzuru Hanyu's performance that it was a REAL Work

of Art."

.............................................................................................

This twitter was written by Yoshiharu Habu Sensei's wife

who is another big fan of YUZU. Her twitter is well known

among YUZU's fan here too.

||||||||||||______|||||||||||||______|||||||||||||______|||||||||||||______||||||||||||

***Yoshiharu Habu ( 羽生善治 )born in Saitama Prefecture 

in 1970, the 1st person to win all of 7 big titles of Shogi 

World in Japan !!!!!  As you may notice that both have 

sth in common,e.g. their initials of "YH", Kanji of their

family names (Same『羽生』but the pronunciation is

different,i.e. "Habu" for Sensei but "Hanyu" for YUZU.)

and both are the Genius/Legend of their own world !!!!!

||||||||||||______|||||||||||||______|||||||||||||______||||||||||||______||||||||||||

The details of the papers:

" The figure skater, Yuzuru Hanyu(20) chose『成【Nari】』

as his Kanji (Chinese character in Japanese language) for 

the 2015 year. (Just remind me of his saying sth like "This 

has nothing to do with NobuNARI Oda...( :laughing: )")

Playing Shogi (Japanese Chess) is one of his hobbies. He 

explained that the way he improved in his skating was just 

like a chessman,『歩〔歩兵/Fuhyo/Pawn〕』which moved

forward step by step, then onto『金〔金将/Kinsho/Gold

General〕』and he would still keep moving on and on.....

Habu Sensei said to the interviewer, " I'm glad that 

Yuzuru Hanyu Senshu has an interest in Shogi. I think 

his performance is INDEED the Work of Arts."

This year like ever before, we can't keep an eye out

of both 『羽生(Habu/Hanyu)』.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thankyou:

:68468300:https://t.co/UHwk7AovlP:68468300:

:th_drum: A textbook of "MUSIC".

This time is about "Japan's Traditional Music in our lives".

Yuzu's part: "In The Movie......"

As seen on the textbook, "Onmyoji" together with YUZU 

at 2015 NHK Trophy. The first time the total score of 

figure skating went over 300 points :happy0158:

The twitter also said:  "Dear (younger) brother, when you 

finish using it, GIMME :BeatingHeart:!! "    ( :laughing: )

:thankyou:

2 hours ago, Luciela said:

It has been weeks and I still can't decide if i am more a fan of the Global Cat Ears or of the Javi and Yuzu's rendition of Charlie's Angels, honestly ❤️❤️❤️❤️

omg you're right...Brian's Angels :smiley-love017:

Kristi Yamaguchi was interviewed by Japan Times during her stay in Japan for a dance show “Love On The Floor”. The interview is mainly on what she is doing now, but she also mentioned some Japanese skaters and praised Yuzu for his performance in Worlds this year. If you are interested, you can read it here.

10 分ぐらい, Floria said:

Ah, he’s from Ice Rink Sendai. He skated with Mao in NHK Trophy Special Exhibition and also participated in Sendai Monument ceremony this April with Yuzu and Shizuka. Cute :smiley-love017:

hace 11 minutos , sweetwater said:

Kristi Yamaguchi was interviewed by Japan Times during her stay in Japan for a dance show “Love On The Floor”. The interview is mainly on what she is doing now, but she also mentioned some Japanese skaters and praised Yuzu for his performance in Worlds this year. If you are interested, you can read it here.

Yuzu part

When asked about fellow Olympic and world champion Yuzuru Hanyu’s epic free skate at the worlds in Helsinki a few months back, Yamaguchi could only shake her head in amazement.

“Oh, wow. Just incredible,” she said. “The leaps and bounds that men’s skating has taken so quickly. He (Hanyu) just combines so many incredible qualities into one performance that it’s pretty amazing.”

The rapid evolution of the quadruple jumps has taken Yamaguchi by surprise.

“Even since the last Olympics, it has gone from two quads to four and five, and Nathan (Chen) doing six,” she noted. “It’s crazy.”

Yamaguchi cited the narrow margin for error in performing the four-revolution jumps.

“Just knowing that any slight variation on your technique, or if you are off a little, it can be disastrous,” she stated. “How consistent he (Hanyu) is is pretty amazing.

“He has pushed the sport. He has been a bit of a trailblazer for his time.”

4 hours ago, Amarante said:

Yuzuru's appearance is cute and beautiful , and his inside is beautiful as well, but much deeper in his spirit like a SAMURAI. He is a living art! 

Yes I agree. I want to share with you an experience we have at Skate Canada in Mississauga 2016. You know what? We nearly got Yuzuru on our bus - which is waiting at the wrong place in the Parking lot, at the exit of the skaters from Hershey Center- to bring us back to our hotel after the Men Short program. And his short program was Let's go crazy, with his white costume, and his hair combed  with gel.

We were in the bus waiting to go back to our hotel, about 10 to 15 persons. The door of the waiting bus is still open for people who are late. Suddenly, somebody came inside the bus. He stops short at the entrance next to the driver, looks around at us, maybe he realizes then that he is not in the skaters bus. He said something like to excuse himself then gets out of the bus. 

Oh my god, his face looks so young, so pretty. He looked like a child, pure, innocent, like an angel.

Needless to say that we got an encounter to remember for a long time. He has made our day and our night too, that night.

Isn't it ironic that Yamaguchi calls Yuzuru as consistent while the skating world call him inconsistent?

You know, aside from NHK 2014 (we knew why he did badly), ever since Sochi, Yuzuru never placed lower than 2nd. He either win silver or gold for 3 straight years. How is that inconsistent? 

6 minutes ago, meoima said:

Isn't it ironic that Yamaguchi calls Yuzuru as consistent while the skating world call him inconsistent?

You know, aside from NHK 2014 (we knew why he did badly), ever since Sochi, Yuzuru never placed lower than 2nd. He either win silver or gold for 3 straight years. How is that inconsistent? 

Totally agree with this :yznotimpressed: they keep on comparing the men's field to the ladies' field's "consistency" which is not apple to apple at all...