General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, meoima said:

Sorry for being late, has this been shared before? http://aramajapan.com/news/gossip/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-male-athlete-marriage-poll-receives-mixed-results-online/75231/

It seems many people dislike Yuzuru commented there. :trustno1: oh well... FS is really not considered serious by the mass. 

It's ok... With all the wedding talk going on in our forum, Yuzuru (or parts of him at least) already has more spouses than necessary. :party2:

4 minutes ago, meoima said:

Sorry for being late, has this been shared before? http://aramajapan.com/news/gossip/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-male-athlete-marriage-poll-receives-mixed-results-online/75231/

It seems many people dislike Yuzuru commented there. :trustno1: oh well... FS is really not considered serious by the mass. 

I'm enjoying the twitter sarcastic commentary about these comments on Yuzu's 'fragility'. 

11 minutes ago, meoima said:

its funny cos one look at the top 5, I can easily say yuzuru looks the most handsome  :redface:

and someone who will take good care of his family :smiley-love017:

Just now, xeyra said:

I'm enjoying the twitter sarcastic commentary about these comments on Yuzu's 'fragility'. 

Actually, I am fine with the non-fans of FS. It is hard to understand FS. 

Frankly, If it's not Yuzuru it will be other skaters in that positions to be hated anyway. Because many people see that a huge amount of people love Yuzuru and they do not follow skating so they think his fans like him only for his looks (and Yuzuru's costumes do not help too lol). Let's say, it's Ryuji Hino in that position, outsiders will just say the same. 

Because they have a strong bias against skating in the first place. Americans call it a gay sport so it's also hard for male American skaters, to be honest, their world is so macho.

Which is quite sad... because I can tell some swimmers as hot and handsome even though I am not a fan of that sport at all.

Figure skating is still treated quite wrong by the public media.

Just now, meoima said:

Actually, I am fine with the non-fans of FS. It is hard to understand FS. 

Frankly, If it's not Yuzuru it will be other skaters in that positions to be hated anyway. Because many people see that a huge amount of people love Yuzuru and they do not follow skating so they think his fans like him only for his looks (and Yuzuru's costumes do not help too lol). Let's say, it's Ryuji Hino in that position, outsiders will just say the same. 

Because they have a strong bias against skating in the first place. Americans call it a gay sport so it's also hard for male American skaters, to be honest, their world is so macho.

Which is quite sad... because I can tell some swimmers as hot and handsome even though I am not a fan of that sport at all.

Figure skating is still treated quite wrong by the public media.

It's not entirely non-FS fans, though. I can't quite forget that interview with Trankov, with the Javi is the last truly masculine man comment.

2 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

I do strongly disagree with this inane confession, but whoever coined the phrase "quad thirst" is just... a comic genius :rofl: 

QUAD ThIRST indeed wtf

I mean, didn't you see how thirsty Yuzu was watching that holographic projection of his potential 4A?