Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

Gosh I love him so much!!! Lol he's so straightforward even if he does his best

 

 

Also, perhaps it's time to make customized outfits for Winnie's that are thrown on ice. He might take those. 

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

back to the forest :smiley-laughing021:

I thought he said "back to the police" :embSwan::embSwan:

 

He looks so adorable he doesn't want more English questions

I’m having a really weird deja vu moment with this interview, didn’t he say all this before 

is this actually live? Am I the one on painkillers?

1 minute ago, uuvh said:

I hope someone's recording this:snonegai:

Don't worry you can watch it again on Periscope after the interview

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.