General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hide contents

Good morning.

It's cold this morning, isn't it? 
"Still -12℃."

Everyone please take care not to catch a cold. 

Yesterday, I heard Hanyu's comment and I was convinced that things will be absolutely fine. 

#May Hanyu be recovering well

#May Hanyu be well and happy again today

Ha ha I meant a dictionary to define what I feel when I look at this.

I'm in mobile so I can't spoiler text but skip it if you're not interested in my ramblings lol

I'm sorry for dragging personal issues here but my grandpa is very sick, he's in the hospital and I'm literally shaking because I'm nervous and worried. Please spam me with happy Yuzu before I throw up. I come here because Yuzu makes me smile, and I really need to calm down

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I'm in mobile so I can't spoiler text but skip it if you're not interested in my ramblings lol

I'm sorry for dragging personal issues here but my grandpa is very sick, he's in the hospital and I'm literally shaking because I'm nervous and worried. Please spam me with happy Yuzu before I throw up. I come here because Yuzu makes me smile, and I really need to calm down

I knew when I was typing it that you must understand but I couldn't work out why else the dictionary and I didn't want to be an unhelpful jerk so... :facepalm:

Sending all the healing vibes to your grandpa. Let me dig up some cute! 

2d1918fb.gif
source

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I knew when I was typing it that you must understand but I couldn't work out why else the dictionary and I didn't want to be an unhelpful jerk so... :facepalm:

Sending all the healing vibes to your grandpa. Let me dig up some cute! 

2d1918fb.gif
source

Ha ha I actually didn't read the tweet :P only saw the cute

Ahhh... 

BUT IT'S SO CUTE

I love how he's making the expression that Pooh should have ha ha ffs

And thank you

9 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sending all good wishes to your grandpa, he'll be showered with healing thoughts and positivity from the planet.

Breathe deeply while looking at my sig to find a little inner peace.

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Sending all good wishes to your grandpa, he'll be showered with healing thoughts and positivity from the planet.

Breathe deeply while looking at my sig to find a little inner peace.

Thank you, I feel selfish for coming here for this but if I keep reading your comments I can take my mind off the situation... I'm terribly tired but I can't stop shaking and I can't sleep...

I hope Yuzu can lift my soul

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Thank you, I feel selfish for coming here for this but if I keep reading your comments I can take my mind off the situation... I'm terribly tired but I can't stop shaking and I can't sleep...

I hope Yuzu can lift my soul

Don't feel selfish, good heavens! You gave us this wonderful place! I'd even suggest we start a Healing Yuzu thread for such tough times.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Don't feel selfish, good heavens! You gave us this wonderful place! I'd even suggest we start a Healing Yuzu thread for such tough times.

My pot was tipped, the dirt is spilled all around me, this poor dry cactus is in a precarious situation and needs to be restored