General Yuzuru Chat

*whew* that was hard, ready for church now! I don't know how you guys with hundreds of posts do it, but I like reading them :-)

Emerges from the depths

I don;t know how i did it either...

Your postcount is just insane :pooh:

Ehmm, so.. what in the world is this mystical Church thing?

I don't know if you used to lurk at Yuzu's GS Fanfest but the Church is the continuation of the invisible mode in that old thread, except without the invisible ink and a lot more pictures.........

Fay said:
Smultron said:

I'll leave it for more ecclesiastically minded people to explain the history and status of the Church...

That would be me i guess haha.

The church is where we all go to sin :devil:

AmudoBun said:
Hydroblade said:
BrightonDogwoods said:
*whew* that was hard, ready for church now! I don't know how you guys with hundreds of posts do it, but I like reading them :-)

Emerges from the depths

I don;t know how i did it either...

Your postcount is just insane :pooh:

Honestly, i have no idea how i got there. Just like i didn't realize when i hit 2k posts on the other place :sadPooh: i'm almost leaving Seimei level now!

I don't know if you used to lurk at Yuzu's GS Fanfest but the Church is the continuation of the invisible mode in that old thread, except without the invisible ink and a lot more pictures.........

And a lot more sinning :devil:

Hydroblade said:

Honestly, i have no idea how i got there. Just like i didn't realize when i hit 2k posts on the other place :sadPooh: i'm almost leaving Seimei level now!

It's kinda funny to look when you sort the members based on their number of posts - there are few of you (the insane ones) and then there is the rest of us (the mortals)... :rofl2:

I can't believe you really create the thing with "church" as title ... You're the best :bow:

The Church of the Purple Pants came into being in the old FF, as far as I remember - with Hydroblade as its Head. :devil:

AmudoBun said:
Hydroblade said:

It's kinda funny to look when you sort the members based on their number of posts - there are few of you (the insane ones) and then there is the rest of us (the mortals)... :rofl2:

I seem to be blessed with only one co-worker and no supervision, so I do tend to spend a good amount of time with my internet on at work, which is probably why I have such a high post count. Back in GS I managed to accumulate over 2k posts since February, when I first started posting (and only about 750 of those were on the Yuzu FF lol). Now I'm spending most of my time just posting crap in this forum, hence my high post count. Some of my posts are basically smileys, ok!

I can't believe you really create the thing with "church" as title ... You're the best :bow:

The Church of the Purple Pants came into being in the old FF, as far as I remember - with Hydroblade as its Head. :devil:

oh I didn't "church" was already here back then, for me it was simply "invisible convo" ( wich was never invisible on phone lol :rofl2: )

oh I didn't "church" was already here back then, for me it was simply "invisible convo" ( wich was never invisible on phone lol :rofl2: )

You know that every church has its underground catacomb history... so this one had those 'invisible' days. Only a few elect (phones) could be blessed enough to read the stuff.

Stop me or I'll flood away the thread - I have a paper to grade and I hate it... so I'm busy procrastinating!

xeyra said:
AmudoBun said:
Hydroblade said:

I seem to be blessed with only one co-worker and no supervision, so I do tend to spend a good amount of time with my internet on at work, which is probably why I have such a high post count. Back in GS I managed to accumulate over 2k posts since February, when I first started posting (and only about 750 of those were on the Yuzu FF lol). Now I'm spending most of my time just posting crap in this forum, hence my high post count. Some of my posts are basically smileys, ok!

At school I am on my phone and usually around here quite often to - but posting here on phone is such pain in the ass so I post only when I really want to say - otherwise most of my post have no informative value and like 6/7 are in the church :devil:

AmudoBun said:
Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh: Disclaimer: I do have a job. I am not dedicated to this place 100%

Fay said:
SydneyH said:

I don't remember how we got the name of Church lmao. Or how i ended up as the Head, since it was Shiro who unlocked invisible mode... :devil:

I don't remember how we got the name of Church lmao. Or how i ended up as the Head, since it was Shiro who unlocked invisible mode... :devil:

I am still waiting on the picture that unleashed the invisible mode but I don't think Shiro even knows where it is anymore.

Hydroblade said:
AmudoBun said:
Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh: Disclaimer: I do have a job. I am not dedicated to this place 100%

Ya sure? :devil: Okok we believe you :pbow::space: