General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Hey he didn't stick a whole egg, in a shell, into the microwave. He's good in my books. 

I feel like there's a good story behind this :laughing:

(I can't believe Ghana milked a 2 MINUTE video out of that process lolol also white chocolate AND ginger???? sorry yuzu, I cannot sign off on your culinary preferences) 

LOL. that was hilarious. He's staring at all these ingredients, and I'm thinking, wth?  what choices are they giving him? is it that complex?  It was like the whole process was a huge test for him and his decision making abilities...:smiley-laughing021:I doubt hot chocolate is something he has regularly!! 

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I feel like there's a good story behind this :laughing:

Oh a good friend of mine has a sweetheart for a boyfriend who always wants to do things for her. Unfortunately, he's a walking kitchen disaster. Better not to ask. He hasn't blown up the apartment yet and everyone considers that a victory. There may have been a fire once or twice though....  so Yuzuru is just fine! 

12 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

The Red One

For the Oly season is hard and full of terrors?

Also, holy Pooh, that looks like too much sugar and i am addicted to sugar... Hot chocolate+marshmallows+white chocolate shavings? (no comment on the ginger, my brain can't process that)

Bb likes sugar...

10 hours ago, daisyjune said:

You are already well prepared :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Station or arena, that's a big question. I've never been to 大阪市中央体育館, and I've been to Osaka only twice in my whole (rather long) life, I'm quite unfamiliar to the place. But last year in Sapporo, I remember seeing people who wanted tickets standing near the station and along the road leading to the arena. Anyway, on Friday you will be able to check around the station and decide where is the best place to ask for the ticket next day!  I really wish you good luck!!!

I could manage to get the tickets for three days (the seat for Saturday is only Stand A, though) Yet, I am so nervous right now that I don't know if I can enjoy the competition. Actually, I am looking forward to seeing Yuzu's EX most... I'm a coward...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Only stand a, you let all people who have 0 ticket cry lol

Enjoy the healthiest competition this season...Only wish Yuzu will not create a wall too early haha