General Yuzuru Chat

Cover of "Digital Camera Magazine".

Photo by Sunao Noto

[image]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91s1J4tQTfL.jpg[/image]

amazon

Haha yeah I love how the bold line on the left of him says " beautiful views of Japan" ...yes indeed, Yuzu is one of the most beautiful views Japan has to offer

So I guess that answers the question why he is on the cover for photography magazine? :space:

Oh my god. I think we can all agree on that, but still. Subtle :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Also: why do people say he has no lines? Bad eyesight?

xeyra said:
Dori6886 said:
ShiroKJ said:
David Carmichael just released his photos from 2017 Worlds. :love: (Why does Yuzu look 18 again??)

[image] o0600040013933185354.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

Thank you to x for sharing!

Chiddy and Yuzu are cute. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, is that PChiddy's hand on Yuzu's shoulder? My heart. :love:

Edit: Honestly, the more I look at that photo, the more does that hand seem like a unattached limb. It doesn't seem to match either Patrick or Eric's arms! :rofl2:

The collective ghost hand of fanyu s :devil:

xeyra said:
Dori6886 said:
ShiroKJ said:
David Carmichael just released his photos from 2017 Worlds. :love: (Why does Yuzu look 18 again??)

Edit: Honestly, the more I look at that photo, the more does that hand seem like a unattached limb. It doesn't seem to match either Patrick or Eric's arms! :rofl2:

I believe it's Patrick's hand :s_yes

Well tbh he would look amazing in a tux or suit regardless of the context :smile:

They never seem to be his size :sadPooh: although over time the mismatch has gotten rather cute

Yeah, I should have said "a tux or suit that fits him". Though even with the wrong size of suit he looks cute :devil:

If it's a costume, the probability that the suit will fit him is high. The man who did his Prince costumes is a good tailor. The fit of those waistcoats was yum :love:

[image] o0600040013933165922.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0600040013933183614.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0400060013933163612.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

Aww I love seeing them interact too! It reminds me of what a long way from sochi they've come, what a history, and how the boys are all grown up now (although yuzu still looks the same I have no clue how he does that magic)!

That's awesome to hear!

Tbh I always associate 'lottery' with improbability, so to actually see people winning it has been a trip for me :rofl2: an amazing one, mind you! :pbow:

I'm an actual moron and only just realised I applied for, and obtained, team event tickets not singles events tickets. :hachimaki:

but because friends got all the tickets we wanted I think I'm still going to the singles SP, FS and the gala

I actually worked out I can afford to buy all the tickets so I can go to the team event too :rofl2: So I'll be going to Team SP, FS, Singles SP and FS and gala, unless my friend is mad I messed up and gives a singles SP/gala ticket to someone else. I'm so stupid -_- but silver lining, if my friend still lets me buy the singles and gala ticket I'll go going to every event Yuzu is involved in XD

I'm sure it'll be all worth it, and have fun there on the behalf of those us who can't go but will pray extra hard for our lord and saviour! :space:

[image] o0600040013933165922.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0600040013933183614.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0400060013933163612.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

Wow it does seem like he has found the source for fountain of eternal youth :rofl2:

What has mama Hanyu been feeding him? :rofl2:

(though tbh I guess he just has really fortunate genes passed down from her - and from yuzu's father too of course) :love:

xeyra said:
Dori6886 said:

After staring so long at this, I think I can conclude it's actually Eric's :P

Chiddy's hand is being hidden behind yuzu, probably plotting sth :rofl2: I mean, look at that suspicious grin! :rofl2:

OmNom said:
xeyra said:
Dori6886 said:

Chiddy's hand is being hidden behind yuzu, probably plotting sth :rofl2: I mean, look at that suspicious grin! :rofl2:

But it's also weird if it's Eric's hand because his arm is so straight down his shoulder, where he stands behind Shoma. He'd need to Mr. Elastic Man and have really long arms, for it to be his hand. Which, I guess with him being so tall, he has?

xeyra said:

I'm pretty sure it is Patrick's. It fits him the best.

And lovely pictures, thank you for sharing! Yuzu and Shoma look like little brothers who snuck into the adults' party :P And although I can't say I like Patrick, I like these instances where he and Yuzu seem to get along well :space: Actually, it's one thing I like about FS. They all seem to get along pretty well... at least the ShibSibs videos make competitions look more like school camps :P

But it's also weird if it's Eric's hand because his arm is so straight down his shoulder, where he stands behind Shoma. He'd need to Mr. Elastic Man and have really long arms, for it to be his hand. Which, I guess with him being so tall, he has?

*puts detective goggles on*

look closely at chiddy's suit and you'll see that it has a slightly dark blue-ish hue and catches more light than everyone else's suits in that pic. the mysterious arm's sleeve is almost pitch black, same colour as eric's suit.

the angle might make it look like eric has very short upper arm, but I do think he's bending it a bit forward (this is kinda hard to explain, I wish I could make an illustrative diagram - similar to those you did at the Church) :rofl2:

ETA: chiddy's arm can actually be seen tucked under that mysterious arm. it continues downward under the black sleeve. so yeah, it's not actually chiddy's - I can say this with confidence now :D

OmNom said:
xeyra said:
Dori6886 said:

No, it's PChiddy's hand, I can clearly see his arm) I has a bright screen on my laptop, so I'm sure.