Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. Download link These are just a couple of news clips from Day 1
  2. Download link Translation credit to @marika_yuzu on Twitter *correction made by translator- “It’s not completely healed yet, but by caring for it properly, I’ve reached a point where I’m able to give 100% to my performance.”
  3. Helloooo! I want to thank everyone who helped in creating this forum and who helps maintain it. This has become such an amazing place for me to check in from time to time and talk with fellow fanyus. Thank you! When did you become a fan of Yuzu? 2020! When and why did you sign up for Planet Hanyu? Mid November of 2020. I signed up because I had actually been using the site for a month or so prior mostly watching videos. Then at one point I just thought, "Ah I better just sign up and join the community!" I'm really glad I did. Did you make any irl friends through Planet Hanyu? I haven't yet. I am a bit shy with new people, but I have interacted with many nice fanyus on this site Have you participated in any group projects on Planet Hanyu? Ah I'm not sure! Do the twitter hashtag events from Planet Hanyu count? Did you attend any meetups with other satellites at competitions? No sadly. I want to go to a competition so bad, but other things take priority right now for me. Hopefully one day I am able to What do you like the most about this forum? I first found out about this page when I was looking for a specific video. What caught my attention about it was its video archive, so I will say that! I love uploading videos on here and helping with the archive. Talking and reading within the general chat is also really fun! Would you like to participate in the giveaway? Yes please! Thank you for this opportunity and happy anniversary!!
  4. I found one of the videos that I watched when I was a baby fanyu! Does anyone else remember watching this?
  5. I wish I was there! I hope we can get more pictures later on :') It all looks amazing, and the merch looks so cute
  6. Ah I’m crying 😭 I will miss their skating so much in competitions, but I wish them all the best in their future endeavors 🥺💗
  7. Apologies for the bad quality on the Sochi P&G Campaign CM and Making I wasn't able to find better quality versions, but if anyone has them in better quality or knows how to higher the quality of a video- please let me know and I can replace it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.