Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. Download link Disclaimer: Fall & Injury around 148:00, skip to 155:00 for next performance
  2. Hello, just popping in for an inquiry! For competition videos, do ya'll prefer all the events uploaded (mens, womens, pairs, etc.) or only the singles events (mens and womens) plus maybe the gala if it's possible? (Edit: This is a questions for Worlds videos at the moment since I was gonna do pairs and Ice Dance but wasn't sure... )
  3. I see things are a bit tense at the moment... really utilize the ignore button and curate your own space! There are different threads for a reason, and I have found that separating those discussions based on the various threads helps a lot. In other news, I was on Twitter and saw all the cool gifts that fanyus were giving one another at worlds and they look so amazing! One day, I hope I can go to a competition and meet some fellow fanyus and have the opportunity of getting some pretty yuzu merch too I saw that there were a few yuzu banners being placed and held during worlds too, and it was so nice to just see a piece of him there (I hope he is happy and resting well ) I also want to give a shout out to Planet Hanyu and thank ya'll for the streaming parties- it's been a lot of fun hanging out with fellow fanyus and chatting while watching yuzu content I'm excited to join in on the next one two weeks from now!!
  4. I saw I'm glad she's happy with her career, and I will definitely miss her skating in competitions... It will be exciting to see what she does next! I hope she has fun on the stars on ice tour and I wish her well with her future endeavors
  5. Okay, I hid my original post because I'm not sure if this should be posted here. If it's not meant to be here, feel free to move it or hide it- I will understand completely! Anyways, YouTube has been taking down some fanyu accounts that had a lot of good videos that helped baby fanyus learn more about yuzu (they helped me when I was first learning about him and the sport ). Apparently they were "BlueFlame for YUZU" and "YUZU FAIRY". If anyone has downloaded videos from these channels or remembers the videos that were on these channels, please link them here on the planet or reply with their video titles so hopefully someone can find them. I'm not sure why YouTube is going after these older accounts, and it doesn't seem like they were active anymore so it's a bit confusing
  6. I'm not sure if these are all the CMs yuzu's been in for Ghana chocolate, so if there are more please let me know!
  7. A bit random, but what's everyone's favorite comp to re-watch? My comfort comp is Skate Canada 2019 Suggestions would be appreciated! I've been a bit down and would like to watch some comps from happier times :-)
  8. This worries me he’s done so much and it feels like he only gets criticized in return. I am hoping yuzu has a good support system and can be happy and healthy always 🙏🏼
  9. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738612740753286?
  10. Download link Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738533946819279
  11. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738589106112688?
  12. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738566720064970?
  13. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738564094428826?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.