Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. Part 1: Subbed Yuzuru cut (credit: axelwithwings) Part 2: Full version unsubbed
  2. Part 1- CBC commentary Part 2- A little bit better quality and RUS commentary
  3. Part 1: Yokohama Day 4 Yuzuru cut Part 2: 210425 S1 News segment with backstage footage
  4. Does anyone know if these are re-runs or new content... or maybe a bit of both? This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  5. I came across the full segment if anyone is interested.
  6. Saw this post today and it's so cute! It looks like Mone was talking about Yuzu
  7. Hello, I hope everyone is doing well! Don't mind me- I just wanted to try out some of the emojis
  8. Recorded by Yuzuru Hanyu Info Station https://twitter.com/YuzuInfoStation http://www.weibo.com/YuzuruInfoStation
  9. Thank you Yeah, I've decided to take a break from twitter. It will pass like you said- I hope happier times come soon. Thank you- the aftermath really was unnecessary. Also, I really love the first lunge picture and think that the ina bauer photo looks beautiful! It doesn't even look low res! Thank you. It's been draining especially for the generalization and media play. I'll stay on here and hope things get better soon. Also thank you for the video- it made me smile
  10. Hi ya'll. I don't know why I'm typing this here since online forums usually make me nervous but I don't know... I've been really sad the past couple of days. fs twitter has drained me and there's just been so much negativity thrown towards Yuzuru and fanyus. It's all just been so draining. I guess it's cause I'm still semi-new to everything. Again, I'm not sure why I'm typing this here- feel free to delete this if it's too negative, but I just needed to let this out somewhere I guess. If anyone has some positive news or cute pictures, I could really use it right now.
  11. I was too excited when I found a link haha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.