Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. NOBU IS AN ICON SO ICONIC
  2. LOL this is so funny I saw this one too
  3. Keiji and anime music is one incredible duo!
  4. The violinist is amazing. This ensemble is pretty cool
  5. My stream was in the middle of watching requiem when the show started up again. I don't know what to do with these tears
  6. My livestream is playing Hana ni nare
  7. very true, I've been switching from one stream to another as soon as one gets taken down
  8. KAORI!!! The olympic champion of my heart
  9. The Sendai queen has arrived
  10. That singer blew my mind with that high note!
  11. Big claps for Jeffrey! Thank ya'll for the suggestions! I'm gonna look them up later
  12. aside from the song choice, I always love watching mai skate
  13. I think I am becoming a fan. I didn't know about him before FaOI. I need to look up some more of his music. Any recommendations? smooth costume change there
  14. All these songs are so good
  15. This singer has an amazing voice. Matched with Keiji's skating makes it all around awesome
  16. Her skating is just so beautiful and smooth
  17. The song Jason's skating to makes me nostalgic- big claps for you Jason!!!
  18. My favorite part 3 2 1 Shhh OMGSH YUZU
  19. I love the first opening song so much. It really sets the mood for the whole show
  20. I hope everyone has the best time tonight/this morning/this afternoon on the planet! Let's enjoy the show

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.