Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fay

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fay

  1. The last Danny Boy for quite some time now. I'm getting sad.
  2. Adam? It's funny that he's considered very artistic, but here his artistism isn't working terribly well.
  3. GP were good. They know the business of producing a good show program.
  4. I start feeling sleepy. Satton is skating something quite weepy. 3S, wow.
  5. Sota is nice. Always. Was that 4T? Or 3T? Everyone's trying hydroblades, I see.
  6. That's a better program, Rena.
  7. Deniss looks better now than a week ago. But still a non-descript costume for such a distinctive program. What is he depicting, Lion King?
  8. One thing I like about Japanese shows - they are punctual.
  9. Morning, woke up to an alarm to watch the stream. Something I will only do for Yuzu now.
  10. Yuzu, it's too early for 4T3A after that gush... The 4T was very good.
  11. Stephane in his usual mournful programs. This one worked better.
  12. you don't often get skeletons skate on the ice. or fly over the ice.
  13. Javi was ok. Ok, the aerial acrobats now. With something Hispanic, lol. Mexican?
  14. Keiji's program is a bit too generic for me.
  15. That was nice, Sota! The singer was good.
  16. Deniss is good. Wearing a different sweater.
  17. Satton again. Not sure I like the histrionics, but she's a nice skater.
  18. Rio isn't too bad. The audience liked him.
  19. Ah, the ensemble musicians are having their solo moment. Nice to be given time. I like the stage design.
  20. Why put PC after Yuzu? No one was paying attention after that gorgeous program. And skating to Bach wearing military pants is a choice.
  21. The planet was down for a couple of minutes. Ok, the interval now. Time to get that morning tea. Keeps glitching.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.