Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockstaryuzu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockstaryuzu

  1. CK literally makes underwear. That makes things easy as far as brand loyalty goes. On the other hand, CK doesn't make shoes, so Jin gets the advantage there
  2. Finally watched the first episode of 'Are You Sure?'. Oh my gosh, what a pair! Jungkook mourning his rained-on fate is reminding me of a character from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books... a trucker who never saw the sun, because unbeknownst to him, he was a rain god, and all the rain clouds knew was that they loved him, cherished him, and followed him wherever he went, watering him in adoration. I'm sure JK was feeling like that guy on this trip!
  3. Eh, after reading what MHJ got up to to try and wreck Hybe I'm a lot more open to conspiracy theories of all sorts. Because there clearly really are people out there who plot that way. This part.
  4. I've seen quite a few big ARMY accounts reposting these news items as a form of Yoongi defense. The idea being that the government doesn't get to use BTS as cover-up.
  5. Your husband's not wrong
  6. Even Entertainment Tonight covered it... they took the opportunity to make it into a promo video for BTS's post-military comeback after covering the news part. I think there must be an ARMY working at ET. As for my roommate, I don't know what he read or where, but he took the story seriously. I think he must have read one of the exaggerated ones... he couldn't find it back to show it to me Edit: as regards MHJ/NJ and the loss of sales... what the heck did they think would happen when they bit the hands that fed them? @barbara whoa. You are intensely lucky to have even survived that. 😯
  7. So this morning my roommate, who is the last person you'd expect to know about BTS, asked me if I'd heard about Suga's "scandal", which unfortunately means the headlines have reached the general public... argh. I feel so bad for Yoongi now
  8. @Faithyu if you keep on watching, he explains all that in detail. The important part is where he says that the police rarely bother with foot patrols in that area, but for some reason on a random Tuesday in August they just happened to be patrolling in the exact right spot to see Yoongi come home in a state, at the exact right time. Kind of makes me question the whole event, like, was it a setup?
  9. A bit more on Yoongi. https://youtu.be/w6WF5bW-6WE?si=A3DU9fhE5EVEgDE_
  10. Same here.
  11. Over 0.8 or over 0.08? Ours is anything over 0.08, the police can charge you with DUI and suspend your license, but it doesn't apply to e-scooters because the use of them is unlicensed, like bikes. However, it does apply to boating! Do not drink and pilot a boat in Canada. Personally I think the police officer might have looked the other way if Yoongi hadn't been famous. This is the kind of situation that gives cops a headache
  12. Given how popular BTS also is in Japan, Gucci would be nuts to miss an opportunity to have an ad campaign with both of them together
  13. This. And also, especially if it's BTS. There's idols who were part of the Burning Sun scandal that were let go with a slap on the wrist, but Yoongi can't even have a stumble in his front yard without the world passing judgement
  14. Surprising no one: I wonder if this means there's any chance of a Jin and Yuzu interaction in future. That would be rad.
  15. So I don't know if you've seen the Weverse post but it looks Yoongi got into a bit of trouble... also looks like he's trying to get out ahead of the gossip mags by posting it on Weverse for ARMY first. I'm sure this is going to be an unpleasant scandal for him though... who knew you could get a DUI for riding an electric scooter (translates as 'kickboard' so I suspect he means a manual scooter you push with your foot, not a Vespa) while drunk?
  16. TXT are doing something awesome:
  17. The things you find on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-M1svKSpRv/?igsh=ZHlwcDkyczNtcDdq
  18. Can't believe Jimin just made me fall for him all over again with this performance but here we are...💜
  19. Jimin says at the start that they were supposed to take longer but there was a storm expected. I think it's incredible how fast they worked
  20. Tae was the one who added ARMY.
  21. ...by the way, it's kind of obvious that Skate Canada think Anthony Paradis is very marketable. I hope he can handle the pressure that brings
  22. I'm pretty sure it was an ARMY who asked them, too - you can hear the suppressed giggle in her voice Edited to add: Someone posted the story on Twitter:
  23. Hobi's face looks so round! It's really cute and he truly looks like a beaming sun, but I bet he won't let it stay that way once he's discharged.
  24. How do we buy? I'd love to contribute

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.