Everything posted by rockstaryuzu
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Sheesh, you do one itty bitty little evening shift for 25 years straight and suddenly everyone thinks you're a sleepless vampire.... I sleep, guys, I just do it on a weird schedule bc of my job. And on that note, it's bedtime PS just finished listening to Muse all the way through. I like it, I think it's good, and it's pretty obvious that Who was intended to appeal to North America Top 40 radio tastes. So I'll probably start requesting it for my local stations again
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
They're probably trying to woo the US music industry somehow
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Dear Yuzu, I love you, but was it really necessary to attack my poor heart like this?!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's sad when our community loses such a good member.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
The crowd were hyping Jin up 😁. https://x.com/myou97golden/status/1812586055524380817?t=am5uelkJzJDrT3ZrzPiPLA&s=19
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I thought the total length of his route was only supposed to be 200 or 300 m. Maybe he did the full thing? In any case, it was great to see him with his hand on the torch. Thank you SO MUCH!!! Our lifesaver
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
But they're not 😔
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
So far the Oneindia channel isn't showing the relay at all, just politicians. I just downloaded the Paris Olympucs app because I heard that it included live video of the torch relay for those who sign up, but that's a lie. There's nothing but old clips. Makes me wonder wtf they invite celebrities like Jin for, if they're not going to broadcast and livestream
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Exactly! And if a TV station has the rights, then advertise the hell out of the TV station's online livestreams. I swear, legacy media are SO slow and backwards when it comes to making use of the internet
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I tried the Olympic YT channel and they have no live feed of the torch relay. Idiotic not to have it.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I am currently watching a livestream of the whole Bastille Day/Olympic torch relay festivities on, of all things, the YouTube channel for Oneindia News. The live chat is full of ARMY, so no prizes for guessing why they're streaming it. I think Jin's portion of the relay will be on in another hour or so. Link: https://www.youtube.com/live/tXhiroouihI?si=nPW99W_ajigqWupm
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Today's watch party link. Watching 2017 Bangtan Bombs with english subs https://w2g.tv/?r=g63e85icrgjuca1qyh
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
If you scroll down the comments, there's a reply saying the initial post has an error and that Jin's run time is scheduled for 8:30pm CET, not KST. In any case, I hope the organizers are ready for the crowds Edit: the tweet's been corrected,
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is interesting! I wonder if Yuzu is able to do jumps in different directions? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Pz3YSRb3Z/?igsh=aWprbDEyeGU3cGwy
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I don't know about the rest of you, but I just can't wait to see them try snowboarding. I took a couple lessons back when I was 30 just to give it a try, and what I learned is that I am a skier. I'll be interested to see if they have similar troubles
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Somehow I feel like that line about not compromising our Victorian values is going to turn out to be famous last words, given the way Ch. 2 has unfolded thus far
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Well, that's going to cause chaos:
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
If he'd walked in a show, it would be all over Gucci's official media
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
This! Because the reality is, as long they are in the military, BTS can not say a word - it's literally in SK law that serving soldiers must not be political.- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
No worries, Canada's best jewelry store, Birks, carries the full line, so it can be ordered from there. https://www.maisonbirks.com/en_ca/brands/fred/ Still OHMYGODTHATsEXPENSIVE prices, but for once I can at least find one of their brand ambassadorship brands here. Because it would be nice to be able to at least see some of the pieces in person, even if it's way above my price zone- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I love window-shopping high-end jewelry - I'm a magpie for all the gemstones - and I've lesrned that if something is priced this high, it's usually a one-off to show the brand's style and attract customers who then buy something less pricey, or it's made to order for the client. So a), it'll always be 'sold out', and b ) the part we're not seeing is that showing Jin in this piece will likely attract a few thousand customers who'll buy something in the $500 - $2000 range, which is what most of these companies really want. In any case, good for Jin! It suits him. Edit: case in point - the FRED bracelet for the Special Olympics donorship is 1550€- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
What are those prices... wow.- The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Sounds like he made a splash - listen to all the kids calling him sunbaenim - The Planet's BTS Fan Club