Everything posted by rockstaryuzu
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Yeah, I saw that. Once again, a international band touring the "US & Canada" thinks two dates in Toronto counts as touring Canada 😩. I'll think about it. July is peak tourist season in Toronto but at least I wouldn't have to fly. It'd be more appealing if there was someone coming with...
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Anyone planning to try for this year's Dalmajung merch? The moon jar and the gourd jar and cups have both caught my eye, but people are going so gaga over them on X that it feels like Artist Made all over again.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Jinconomy!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I was waiting for him to do something with one of the BTS games. Seemed weird for him to be ignoring them, especially since In The Seom was the one they designed themselves
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I feel like they're adopting a 'flood them with options' kind of tactic for Grammys. They're sending in so many different options that at least one's gotta land...
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I never doubted that, and I'm surprised that anyone would. Even when they're doing product placement during their content, they make it adorably obvious that's what they're up to.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
https://youtu.be/UaXh9qgPDWE?si=whVc1_aMLPjC9jnL
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
wow. they're swinging for the fences, aren't they?
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Go you! Well done!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
but I did notice that the usual gaggle of "fans" weren't there. So at least some of the leaks have been plugged if not all.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
watch party link, starting in 9 minutes at 1:30pm ET https://w2g.tv/?r=1w16tadtm9zo1fuv60 Latest Run Jin plus whatever BangtanTV content we're on
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
We won't know until tuckets go on sale on the 4th... also have you noticed that the party edition is going to be in theatres over Jimin's birthday weekend? I wonder if that was on purpose.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
The AYS photobook is sold out on Global.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Me too! I wish we could all go together to the same show
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Jin's new Laneige ad:
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
When I read that it was for family day, it made more sense. It's not a public event. The person who took the video probably wasn't supposed to film at all
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
It's hard to see how Namjoon can continue to avoid performing like this when he's already in the band... it's not hard to imagine that he probably gets asked by all the other band members to do this kind of thing all the time, never mind what the military brass or government might request.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
So far, IU's Palette is the clear winner. Every other post mentions it
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Not to mention the difference between BTS and everyone else!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
So HYBE responded to MHJ's latest eruptions. They are SO done with her. Pretty much told her sit down, shut up, and do her (original) job:
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Bowflex! And Gold's Gym.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I haven't heard of this petition, until now, but . Fair to say that I'm gobsmacked, especially if it proves true https://youtu.be/qlKg7G9jsVQ?si=XGJWEG0BXUeSKw2e
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I actually didn't think it was possible for Tae to get this bulked up - didn't think he had the body type - so I'm simultaneously impressed and confounded. Also, even if he slims down again after the military, his body will still look different. Willowy Tae might not be a possibility any more. Plus he seems to be enjoying having this new physique. Tae seriously looks like he's taken to the military like a duck to water... i never would have expected that
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Oh, I agree they'll try something but I can't even begin to imagine what they think will help their cause here... half of Seoul is currently plastered in purple with various I-ARMY groups expressing their support for BTS and Jin's about to release his album. LESSERAFIM made it on the Hot 100, G-FRIEND just announced a 10th anniversary reunion event, Jin just had a triumphant debut in Milan, other HYBE groups are doing well.. short of them 'revealing' something ridiculous and unbelievable, they simply can't touch ADOR or HYBE at all
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Good riddance, yes, but I seriously do not understand that type of behaviour. Why are they so hell-bent on burning their bridges with HYBE?