Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TallyT

Members

Everything posted by TallyT

  1. Tragedy and beauty are all wrapped up together in Yuzu and remembered today in Japan....
  2. Is this another exhibition?
  3. Colour me not surprised by this... This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  4. Holy.... everything, that is stunningly gorgeous....
  5. I would love her to win simply because the DRAMA would be be epically entertaining. The forums in Russia and elsewhere would go into meltdown
  6. How nice! From what I have heard, Todd is a lovely man and this is such a sweet message.
  7. It was a hell of a tough decision between the three of them, wasn't it? There's a good case for any of them... Canada may be the only major country where the number 1 man wasn't pretty clear, and who didn't run a Nationals to make it a little clearer. I am happy for Keegan, and so sad for Nam and Roman.
  8. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  9. You're a braver woman than me, I'd die dithering
  10. And when he does leave competition, we'll follow him to his next stage...
  11. Has this been posted? A video simply of Yuzuru's taking off his jacket/costume reveals... in 3 weeks has over 190,000 views
  12. Heading for 15 million views...
  13. There's a clip on youtube, one of the Russian Sochi team watching Yuzu's SP in the team event, and you can see it on most of the faces but especially Plushy's, I think he realised then that even if he could beat Patrick, Yuzu could well be beyond them both. It's likely he still intended to try - the man has courage, whatever else people think - but once he got on the ice he really knew. I don't think they therefore ever competed against each other...?
  14. Yuzu's ability to find and blithely appear in suits that do not fit is legendary... especially given the care and detail he pays to his on-ice costumes.
  15. How dreadful... sending thoughts and prayers to everyone specially Yuzu and his family. I hope we can hear soon about him, I'm sure the press will think of him...
  16. This is just so.... oh god, someone really should write epic fantasy based round our boy, he pretty much belongs there...
  17. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. And if he does, there will be tears all over the world but especially in Japan. The emotional nuances and expressiveness he brings to everything, intensified by the anniversary and his own memories... Mind you, he may also decide to go for something more uplifting and hopeful. The anniversary will be hard on all affected, but Yuzuru has always been one of the focal points in Japan for the memories and honouring of that terrible event, I hope he has good emotional support around him if - as I suspect will happen - many Japanese look to him on the day.
  18. That was such a great moment, in his unique, graceful way, the slight and gentle-faced badass ice prince. Mind you, I can't help wondering how he felt when he realised he was getting a bodyguard fit for a visiting dignitary!
  19. So many happy returns to Yuzu and the whole fandom in this week, where he achieved what no other man has ever done with Career Golden Super Slam. Our legend.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.