Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. Merry Christmas, everyone! And happy holidays! [NEWS]
  2. Download link CREDIT: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4718239048008080#&video
  3. nice!! are you learning it with a coach or just on your own?
  4. That sounds like fun! Outdoor rinks are awesome especially when they are full of christmas lights. Makes me want to skate at Rockefeller Center or something in NYC in front of the big tree...
  5. whoaa so gorgeous
  6. thanks! btw ill be downloading all replays and posting them here https://planethanyu.com/video/browse/113-2021-japanese-nationals/
  7. Download link Uncut. Includes various Yuzu fluff throughout.
  8. BTW we are also chatting about Nats (practices and all) here!
  9. Ahh, I only see 30 min for the women's SP. Did FujiTV not air the whole competition? @sweetwater would you know? thank you
  10. it seems to say that iSakura has become "MujiTV" and I'm wondering if I pay for it will I be able to rewatch / download all nats events? 🤔 It includes 'FujiTV': https://streamingtvasia.com/live-streaming-japanese-tv/#mujitv
  11. If anyone is still having issues, try clearing cookies, thanks!! (and let me know if you are still having issues)
  12. should be done! unfortunately i had to revert the chanes i told @turquoiseblue i was going to make but ill make them again later
  13. WAIT SORRY I WAS SLEEPING IS THIS NEW WHAT WHT I
  14. "I'm very well versed in right ankle sprains" pain
  15. sorry, not sure why the forum is not working well. i'll try to contact more support to try to get them to help. bad timing
  16. still working on it...
  17. good idea! should be done now. it shows the next 10 events let me know if it's too much...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.