Yuzu (Post-Saitama) Cheer Project

4Nessie

@makebelieveup Yes, I think you can start the compilation!

For everyone: after noticing some compatibility issues, I have switched to Google forms for our project. I made a separate thread so people don't have to go through 16 pages of discussion to dig the instructions: https://planethanyu.com/topic/926-fan-project/

Meanwhile, we can continue to talk about the content of the other sections here!

• 2 months later...

@axelnojutsu

It is! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Veveco updated us in the general chat

On 7/15/2019 at 3:32 AM, Veveco said:

Writing this message here to have more visibility:

I am in the process of making a "public" version of our fanbook  to share with fans the result of our work before we print it and give me feedback/corrections (the first draft is essentially ready)! Since we did not warn that there would be a public version beforehand, most messages will be blurred in order to respect fans' privacy (some of these messages were quite private in nature, particularly in the "If it wasn't for Yuzuru" section, and for Yuzu's eyes only). I will only show messages for which I receive permission to do so. So, I'm asking those who participated whether you are OK with your message(s) being shown to everyone? The aliases will remain blurred anyway.

I directly contacted those whose name I think I recognized. If I haven't contacted you already (either you used a different alias or there were several people with similar names and I don't know who is who), and you agree to your message being public, please contact me by PM! The more visible messages, the better !! I'll wait a few days for answers.

By the way, I think I'll leave all the fanarts, fan creations & pictures visible since there isn't any sensitive material, though I'll blur people's faces when needed for obvious reasons.

Thank you again for your participation :dancingpooh: and sorry for the wait....

7 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

May I ask if this project is still happening?

5 hours ago, LadyLou said:

@axelnojutsu

It is! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Veveco updated us in the general chat

Indeed! (sorry it's taking so long...) I'll post the full (blurred) version this weekend. I'm just waiting a few more days to see who agrees to have their message readable to everyone.

Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, I shared the survey results a couple weeks ago in the other thread:

Or quoting myself so you don't have to go through the entire thread: 

On 6/24/2019 at 12:19 AM, Veveco said:

For now, here is the link for the survey results: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jlFR16sdLU2rfeSfjRYpbsP0SlGwufDq

~To be continued~

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Indeed! (sorry it's taking so long...) I'll post the full (blurred) version this weekend. I'm just waiting a few more days to see who agrees to have their message readable to everyone.

Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, I shared the survey results a couple weeks ago in the other thread:

Or quoting myself so you don't have to go through the entire thread: 

Wow I hadn't seen the survey results before, it's very interesting (also pretty!)
Thank you for your work!