October 9, 20214 yr What I read is just plain horrible. I shudder to think anyone on Earth being put through that sort of disgusting treatment. Especially an older person subjecting young people to this sort of bullying and humiliation. Poor Tarah.
October 21, 20214 yr Well. There's this: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/vanessa-james-unaware-of-abuse-allegations-former-partner-morgan-cipres-1.6220285?fbclid=IwAR2uKWOwFs_dq7lcF0aghqENzamz59_jPiKzjie4bUjb25PZHpGVGYv-Qjo Keeping silent because an investigation is ongoing, is valid. However, once the news hit the papers, how could she not know? Also, note the Meaghan Duhamel erasure in the paragraphs about Eric's achievements
October 22, 20214 yr 8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said: Well. There is this: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/vanessa-james-unaware-of-abuse-allegations-former-partner-morgan-cipres-1.6220285? Keeping silent because an investigation is underway is valid. However, once the news got in the papers, how could she not know? Also note the erasure of Meaghan Duhamel in the paragraphs about Eric's accomplishments. OK, I put "like" in relation to the information and not for M Ciprès and I read a lot of articles on this HYPER SERIOUS fact and I think of this young victim and it is clear that she needs support and in relation to V James and that she claims not to have known about MC's horrible doings ?! : pressure from the FDSG? and why is she skating for Canada? A lot of questions will arise and M Duhamel: is she retired? yes she does not say anything about this matter and it would be like the 3 monkeys : http://www.sagittudes.com/blog/les-trois-singes-de-la-sagesse/ , in fact .......
October 22, 20214 yr Vanessa has Canadian citizenship so she's entitled to skate for Canada, and I have no idea how she came to skate for France in the first place. Meaghan is retired, but she was Eric's partner when they won all the titles listed in the news article, so it would be customary and expected to mention that when talking about his titles. He's a pairs skater after all, not in singles.
January 30, 20224 yr 2 hours ago, turquoiseblue said: I remember very well this "creepy" affair, which had caused a stir and which "perhaps" broke up the couple skating with V James who she continues and I do not like the sentence which is written above his photo , I went to his wiki is I saw retirement in 2020 and "the case" and would have been in 2022, 31 years old : is it an info or a intox? because I did not find anything on his return? and where does he train? and for which country? France ?
January 31, 20224 yr I hope it's just for a hobby and that he won't get involved in the skating community. That post got so many likes... I saw the following skaters liking it... There maybe more... Adam Siao Him Fa Brandon Frazier Tiffani Zagorski Harley Windsor Maxim Trankov Christian Bennett
January 31, 20224 yr 32 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said: He posted a comment: OK and for posting this answer and so it's just for fun and for him to continue on his skating without pressure and cool
January 31, 20224 yr 55 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said: J'espère que ce n'est que pour un passe-temps et qu'il ne s'impliquera pas dans la communauté du patinage. This post got so many likes... I saw the following skateboarders liking it... There may be more... Adam Siao Lui Fa Brandon Frazier Tiffani Zagorski Harley Windsor Maxim Trankov Christian Bennett Before posting I had not seen this one, so I saw the "likes" and I think he would be thrown out if he wanted to skate again as a couple, in addition ..... But this case stops by what you posted and , therefore , it is a relief .
January 31, 20224 yr 9 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said: Before posting I had not seen this one, so I saw the "likes" and I think he would be thrown out if he wanted to skate again as a couple, in addition ..... But this case stops by what you posted and , therefore , it is a relief . Yes, that's a relief for now.
May 11, 20224 yr On 04/04/2022 at 21:55, turquoiseblue said: This is the horrible affair that S Abitbol suffered and this title : "such a long silence" says it all: say nothing about what was happening and suffered and she created an association : "the voice of Sarah" to continue her fight : BRAVO Sarah you have a lot of courage and your awareness against this "horror" will bear fruit https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/divertissement/celebrites/“-un-si-long-silence-”-la-patineuse-sarah-abitbol-raconte-le-viol-dont-elle-a- summer-victim/ar-AAX8C95?li=BBoJvSH and I'm going to watch this documentary carefully tonight and it has 4 "likes" which is rare.... and I quote part of the opinion : "it is just as BRAVE to come back to the story of his trauma and worst nightmare the time of this striking documentary, which reminds again and again that the voice of the victims must never cease to be freed and to be HEARD "
Create an account or sign in to comment