Poll - Where do Planet Hanyu posters come from?

Moria Polonius

Brazilian here. So, americas! Right?! :eh:

yup, americas indeed! i'm brazillian as well :grin:

I'm not from the Americas but Portugal... good to know about people with the same language :rofl2:

Puniyo said:
yalue said:
krika said:

I'm not from the Americas but Portugal... good to know about people with the same language :rofl2:

Another Portuguese person! :yay:

I wonder, would a portuguese-speaking thread at the International subforum be something people would like or would it be unecessary? I honestly post more often in english than portuguese on the internet. :grin:

xeyra said:
Another Portuguese person! :yay:

I wonder, would a portuguese-speaking thread at the International subforum be something people would like or would it be unecessary? I honestly post more often in english than portuguese on the internet. :grin:

Yay!! *high five*

I was thinking about the subforum thing but I'm also more used to using English... I guess my Portuguese now would be full of spelling mistakes and typos :rofl2:

yay, more portuguese speakers! not that i really speak any portuguese online, but still, it's comforting in a way :space:

^^ Wow, I'm surprised about that. I expected America or Asia to pass us at light speed XD (maybe it's just the broad zones, makes "Europe" bigger?)

i think if figure skating was more popular in south america maybe we'd have passed you by now x'D

but as far as i'm aware that isn't the case. instead we're stuck with football, or soccer, whatever you wanna call it lol

Valkyria said:
^^ Wow, I'm surprised about that. I expected America or Asia to pass us at light speed XD (maybe it's just the broad zones, makes "Europe" bigger?)

Maybe Asia will take over Europe, but I'm not sure. The first poll which was made a couple of months ago had the same results, Europe was the leader by quite a margin. (I checked it a couple of times because it was fun to watch all the 'green spots on the map). :)

It's very nice to see so many people from various places around the world! We have members (or lurkers) from Peru, South Africa or even New Zealand! 

i think if figure skating was more popular in south america maybe we'd have passed you by now x'D

but as far as i'm aware that isn't the case. instead we're stuck with football, or soccer, whatever you wanna call it lol

Europe's all over the football train too, believe me (we're in the middle of Champions League qualifiers and everything's on fire XDD). Figure skating's definitely not a mainstream sport.

Valkyria said:
yalue said:
Valkyria said:

Europe's all over the football train too, believe me (we're in the middle of Champions League qualifiers and everything's on fire XDD). Figure skating's definitely not a mainstream sport.

oh yeah, that's true x'D

honestly i'm so tired of hearing about football = v=;

it's a good thing only my dad actually cares about it in my family...

to be fair though, figure skating isn't mainstream in a whole lot of places, period orz