5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Practicing for the new artistic program requirement?

Oh, don't let me think about it... there are commentators who said Yuzuru's Hope and Legacy was 'cold' and 'emotionless'... so I guess Yuzuru wouldn't... go well... in artistic skating..????

SuoNMRw.gif

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh, don't let me think about it... there are commentators who said Yuzuru's Hope and Legacy was 'cold' and 'emotionless'... so I guess Yuzuru wouldn't... go well... in artistic skating..????

SuoNMRw.gif

Oh sweety, the pinnacle of artistic is suppose to be Sex Bomb. Did you miss that memo?

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Who were those people who even said that even? What kind of soulless monsters?!

My, for example the wife of Isu's President Bianchetti, who happens to be a figure skating commentator and commented Yuzu's programs on Rai. 

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oh sweety, the pinnacle of artistic is suppose to be Sex Bomb. Did you miss that memo?

When I was 12 I saw Sex Bomb for the first time and I laughed so much... I guess the winner of the artistic skating is the one who 'entertains' the most then? Bring on the elephants and the round circles of fire!

Just now, Murieleirum said:

My, for example the wife of Isu's President Bianchetti, who happens to be a figure skating commentator and commented Yuzu's programs on Rai. 

When I was 12 I saw Sex Bomb for the first time and I laughed so much... I guess the winner of the artistic skating is the one who 'entertains' the most then? Bring on the elephants and the round circles of fire!

Well actually there was a mess up. The pinnacle of artistic is suppose to be compulsory figures done to music to be somewhat equivalent to footwork. Sex bomb got Disqualified because following Plush's instructions, you actually have to jump, and that caused another breakage in the new rules since artistic wasn't suppose to consider technical elements and all that.....

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Whyyyyyyyy? What is that lady? WHY is that lady? HOW IS THAT LADY? :anger::yznotimpressed::hachimaki: (Not enough pissed Yuzu emoticons to express my feelings.)

I will be happy if I never hear the words Sex and Bomb in that order again (bomb sex is okay). Legit for realsies nightmares for me. :13877886: The baby version is even nightmarisherier.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Whyyyyyyyy? What is that lady? WHY is that lady? HOW IS THAT LADY? :anger::yznotimpressed::hachimaki: (Not enough pissed Yuzu emoticons to express my feelings.)

Max has called her out publicly on his channel Eurosport, so at least there's someone on our side. But... unfortunately I'm not sure about anyone on our side working INSIDE Isu. Let me just... drown my sorrows in coffee.