What Hogwarts house would Yuzu belong to?

robin

On 02/04/2018 at 3:01 PM, ICeleste said:

... COC 2014 though.... that was pretty reckless

Though he shares traits of the other houses -like intelligence, courage, bravery and friendliness-, I think his Slytherin side is the most prominent:

"Slytherins are crazy ambitious, and lots of the time want to be the best at everything. They have big dreams and the drive to accomplish them. Slytherins are focused on personal achievements rather than idealistic ones. They are very exclusive about who they let close. Slytherins, more so than other Houses, are very picky and selective with who they allow into their inner circle.

Slytherins are often self-assured and confident of their own competence."

I think yuzu would make a perfect Seeker on the quidditch team. But yuzu has such a big generous side that I would put him on gryyfindor. Man I wanna write a yuzu fanfic in harry potter with Javi as his house mate

• 4 years later...

Hi there Yuzu and Potter fans.

There is a lot of speculation about which house at Hogwarts Yuzuru might have been sorted into.

Given that there is a Japanese school for Witchcraft and Wizardry, wouldn't he have attended Mahoutokoro? It is said to hidden in a volcano on the island of Iwa Jima. Students are well recognised for academic prowess and said to be excellent Quidditch players. Just a thought

350?cb=20160130112508

Mahoutokoro

School information

Headmaster

Permanent residents

Mahoutokoro students and staff
[Source]

"Mahoutokoro's reputation rests not only on its impressive academic prowess, but also on its outstanding reputation for Quidditch..."
— Mahoutokoro's impressive reputation[src]

Mahoutokoro (Japanese: ホウトコロ),[3] Mahōtokoro)

• 9 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 11:25 PM, Perelandra said:

Hi there Yuzu and Potter fans.

There is a lot of speculation about which house at Hogwarts Yuzuru might have been sorted into.

Given that there is a Japanese school for Witchcraft and Wizardry, wouldn't he have attended Mahoutokoro? It is said to hidden in a volcano on the island of Iwa Jima. Students are well recognised for academic prowess and said to be excellent Quidditch players. Just a thought

350?cb=20160130112508

Mahoutokoro

School information

Headmaster

Permanent residents

Mahoutokoro students and staff
[Source]

"Mahoutokoro's reputation rests not only on its impressive academic prowess, but also on its outstanding reputation for Quidditch..."
— Mahoutokoro's impressive reputation[src]

Mahoutokoro (Japanese: ホウトコロ),[3] Mahōtokoro)

Local boy Yuzuru Hanyu would definitely attend the Japanese school.