Cats

robin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I was caught by this video and could not stop replaying, JSF released another white wall Yuzu...

Kumiko Yanagisawa has a cat named Sora, who used to be a feral cat. Sora has musical talent. When Kumiko sings to Sora, Sora follows her, tracing the melody quite accurately. 
The second song Kumiko was singing in the video
English version

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long do you think a cat remembers someone who used to be close to them?

A cat food company conducted an experiment to see if a cat can recognize the voice of a person they had lived with before.

Ono san used to live with a cat named Ku chan until two years ago when he got hospitalized for an illness and became no longer able to take care of Ku chan. Ku chan moved to Sendai, where his new owner lived, and the two had never seen each other since then. Ono san has been missing Ku chan dearly and wondering if Ku chan still remembers him, so Kal Kan (the cat food company) recorded Ono san's voice and delivered it to Ku chan to see if he recognizes Ono san's voice. The video has English subtitles so watch the result if you like with the closed caption on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am interested to see how the Kray twins ( named by the neighbours - they are great hunters, mice, rats, pigeons,magpies, on one memorable occasion a squirrel…. and few people can tell them apart ) react to the big screen as opposed to my iPad - they love gymnastics and skating on the iPad - now there is an extra heat source in the room with the tv I will probably try and watch on the big screen this time.