On 4/3/2018 at 12:45 AM, kaeryth said:

P&G YUZU DAYS (APRIL 2018)

translated by yuzusorbet

https://planethanyu.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://78.media.tumblr.com/d392306db808600a6573a421d6fe66eb/tumblr_p6ksdl9o6J1tbuttdo1_1280.jpg&key=4b99cda284c451f00a10b8945d3c5db646dec3004554bfe5774e3452dee5757b

I use Gillette. My ‘hige’ (moustache/beard) is like soft, downy hair, so I don’t use it everyday.

The male image that I want to become in future, is “a cool old man/grandpa”. (laughs)

In future, I want to become an adult who can do something for (the people) around me.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:06 AM, Sammie said:

Oda talking about Yuzu. Can anyone translate please? 

I really hope he is in CiONTU. :snonegai:

On 4/3/2018 at 1:26 AM, dotsquare said:

I'll come back and translate this properly if anyone wants it, but for now I'll give a summary. 

Nobu is talking about how a really important skill figure skaters need to have is 'recovery' ie the ability to make up for any missed jumps by changing the layout on the spot. He says Yuzu is amazing at this and uses the PC free as an example. Yuzu was meant to do a combo jump (4T1Lo3S) but only landed the 4T. To compensate he changed his 3A+2T to a  3A1Lo3S off the cuff. 

On 4/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 4/4/2018 at 1:37 AM, kaeryth said:

On 4/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, kaeryth said:

Wow! Four (4) Yuzu pics so far this off season... This is.. a lot already (for him). :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 4/4/2018 at 4:46 AM, singermelodie1 said:

On 4/4/2018 at 5:22 AM, Anya said:

In addition to the shirt, so there's also going to be a bracelet (is that a baller band?) CiCi

ETA:  Pic of the actual shirt:

On 4/4/2018 at 5:33 AM, yumeaki said:

Ok Ok, for t-shirt, can place order online and they will deliver to you (Japan address of course). Can order via HMV Japan and order accepted starting from today (4/4).

Nothing about the rubber band. Seems like only available at the department store. 

http://www.city.sendai.jp/sports-jigyo/event/2018parade_sendai.html

http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/1/784/1/

ETA: Guess what. Overseas fans can buy the tee too!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/1/784/4/

international shipping accepted until April 15.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:49 AM, monchan said:

You can order the T-shirt online, they ship internationally too!

On 4/4/2018 at 6:14 AM, Anony said:

The shirts are already sold out sasuga Yuzuru power :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

On 4/4/2018 at 9:29 AM, Anya said:

Eng subbed Yuzu on Hero's by BlueFlame for Yuzu at YT:

Part two

And some new ones from Lorando Muffin:

【Yuzuru Hanyu】Goal is new plate! & Bees Lover (EngSub)

【Yuzuru Hanyu】Costume and Choreography of Chopin Ballade No.1 (EngSub)

【Yuzuru Hanyu】"Implement The Present" (EngSub)

On 4/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, kaeryth said:

Hope someone can translate to English... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 4/5/2018 at 4:09 PM, yuzuuu said:

basically its thanking the people who supported yuzu. yuzu being able to win even after such injuries feels like a miracle. as yuzu says, being able to hold on for the last jump is thanks to everyone's power. if even we could feel the immense energy pushing him on, it's definitely even stronger by yuzu's side. countless of people cheering for him in the venue and on tv. Words can't express how grateful we feel. thank you for your support. nothing makes us happier than yuzu saying, this is the starting point of my life, I will work hard to be someone worthy of the OGM. hoping he will never forgets this, and continues to live a humble honest life. he is currently just 23, please continue to warmly support him. Wishing everyone stays healthy and at the same time,thank you. 

very very rough translation sorry

On 4/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, yude said:

I've just tried, the nuance was a little difficult for me to translate since his grandparents' wording were so polite.

The season of cherry blossoms has come to Sendai. We hope all is well with you. Since the Olympic Games, the days passed so quickly that we were late to say thank you. We appreciate your continued warm support for our grandson, Yuzuru. For us, this award (gold medal) was only a miracle because he had been injured just before the game. He himself has also said, but (we also feel) it was nothing but the power of cheering from everyone helped him not to fall in the end (of the program). At that time, even us who were cheering at the venue felt something great power, so it probably reached him more strongly. Hoping for his resurrection, how many people gave him great encouragement at the venue or through TV...we can not thank you enough no matter how much we appreciate it. Thank you very much. Now, quietly looking back, we are most pleased not only to see the consecutive victories, but also Yuzuru said, "This is the start line of my life, and I want to make an effort to be a human being suitable for the gold medalist." As his grandparents, we could not be happier for his words. We can not help hoping for him to live a life humbly and sincerely without forgetting these words. However, he is still 23 years old, still immature. Please watch over us warmly and strictly. We pray for all your health, and this is a quick note to thank you. On a fine day in March.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:27 AM, monchan said:

On 4/6/2018 at 5:38 AM, kaeryth said:

Translation of Yuzuru’s special feature in Fujingaho (婦人画報), May 2018

Translated by: nanoka12 @ tumblr

-The day SEIMEI dominated the world

- 11 March, Sendai. One month after the gold medal. And, seven years since that day.

-17 February, PyeongChang. With a smile, SEIMEI danced. 

ETA: I want to quote everything. This is a very moving article.